Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
No they took more than they were entitled to, hence why they hid it in the bed and TimJim even said to smelly Paul you've taken too much. Jenkins must have noticed there was less food that's why he was sniffing around Yinrun. And it's not the first time them two have done it, they've taken extra alcohol too.

Reactions: 24

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Paul’s interactions with Trish and Noky.. amazing how he doesn’t speak or act like that with white girls
I bet he only talks to girls of a certain 'type'.

You could see that he was uncomfortable even with Yinrun when she offered to give him a massage.

SimplyDepressed

I hate when they get pissed off at each other for nomonating someone when it’s literally the game. What would any of them have done of they’d been asked, just refuse to answer and lose the prize? 😂

Weston14

Even Noky’s sister on late and live can’t avoid mention Miss Great Britain or whatevr.. give it up love no one’s arsed about your pageant

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
I just came here to say make sure you all vote out Paul & Dylan this week

I gave 5 votes to Paul as I think Dylan has ready sealed his fate anyway

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Good for you Trish explaining your reasons to the weasel without backtracking.
BB hates her for some reason.

Merpedy

VIP Member
You’re making Henry feel upset Jordan. Stop deflecting the blame to Matty when you’re just as responsible

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Jerrica_Benton

They’re literally giving playground bullies vibes making you feel like everyone’s laughing and taking piss out of you, I HATE people like that, just don’t be a dick?! I hope their parents are proud of the little bastards they’ve raised!
I would like to see them called out for the bullying. Grown adults acting like that is really awful to see

Reactions: 23