Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it. He won't be told 'what to do' but expects everyone else to do what he wants. Controlling little git.
His creepy obsession with Noky is quite worrying imo. I think he finds her attractive but doesn't want to for..... reasons and it's bothering him. He's so immature and unpleasant he can't process those feelings rationally.
The food stealing just shows another nasty trait. He's very unpleasant all round. And Noky is stunning, he'd be daft to not find her attractive lol

Reactions: 16
Oh look, it's "some people" again. Give it a rest! This insinuating I'm racist cause I don't like Trish is a bleeping joke.i don't like her cause she's in everybody's business. Its possible to dislike someone because of their actions, they dont align with mine. Its not any deeper than that.

You clearly have a problem with me, fine. But go race bait someone else. I won't be unhiding your comments going forward so don't even bother. You're boring and predictable AF.
"In everyone's business" = calling someone a bully for throwing stuff from a balcony at her and her company? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we not litter up the thread with having a go at each other? It's just TV, not that deep.
I'm fine with that but I'm sick to the back teeth of that specific poster jumping on EVERY comment I make about Trish and insinuating im racist. It needs to stop now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d have been chucked out for punching the smelly bleep. He’s vile. Trish did well to hold back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"In everyone's business" = calling someone a bully for throwing stuff from a balcony at her and her company? lol
Oh that's 1 night. Don't be pedantic. She's been involved in pretty much every argument. I'm so bored of it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does Paul actually believe that he is popular with the public and that viewers find his childish, bullying behaviour entertaining? Housemates generally rein it in a bit when faced with eviction. He's even more vile that usual the last couple of days.

Reactions: 25
I love the arguing! I don’t want a boring house of harmony. The other night with Trish and Dylan was the best episode of the series

Reactions: 8
Does Paul actually believe that he is popular with the public and that viewers find his childish, bullying behaviour entertaining? Housemates generally rein it in a bit when faced with eviction. He's even more vile that usual the last couple of days.
I really hope he's not announced first and thinks he's saved 🤣
---
I love the arguing! I don’t want a boring house of harmony. The other night with Trish and Dylan was the best episode of the series
I do like drama, don't get me wrong lol but not every night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Him and Dylan both think they’re popular. With saddo Tom kissing their arses 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
4DA63E3C-FD47-4AA1-BF72-FFA01814DDEE.png

Mine, though I reserve the right to change my mind about Olivia. Jenkin may go up in my estimation if he stands up to Paul tonight.

Reactions: 5
I think he sees himself as the “eye candy” one and thinks the public must love him for that 🤣 he’s very cocky for a guy who’s a solid (and at best) 4/10 on looks and 0/10 for personality… can’t wait to see him try to hide his shock at his inevitable departure tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Paul is a nightmare housemate no doubt about it! Yes, someone needs to pull him on his crap!! However, Trish is ALWAYS in the middle of every argument! She annoyed me the night she told Jordan it was ok to feel xyz about Henry being nominated….because she found it unusual that he wasn’t upset or visibly upset…let people be in their emotions! She has a tendency to be a know-it-all! Just a pity none of the others, will speak up to Paul! His carry on is shocking & for the love of god out a tshirt on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Jenkin crying when Paul is throwing the stuff down? He looks sadder than usual

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I seem to hate a lot of people in there 😂 But then most BB hms have always been wankers.

And yes gimme a break I seem to be the only who loves Matty, 😂 just like Jordan it’s those eyes of his that I love, although he does talk crap for someone who is a doctor.

And I would be happy for Trish to win cos she’s intelligent and sticks up herself and her friends and she’s got guts.

1699026080865.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Whilst I agree that Trish is usually at the heart of every argument, to me it's obvious that it's because she'll say something when she doesn't agree, or when there's something happening that shouldn't be. The reason no one else speaks up is because they'd rather slink off to their respective group and talk about it there!

I really liked how Trish handled it yesterday when Dylan was "apologising". He was saying how he knows Trish can take a row and likes a good shout. She immediately said, no I don't, I just raise my voice when someone starts on me. Dylan trying to paint HER as the instigator pissed me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I seem to hate a lot of people in there 😂 But then most BB hms have always been wankers.

And yes gimme a break I seem to be the only who loves Matty, 😂 just like Jordan it’s those eyes of his that I love, although he does talk crap for someone who is a doctor.

And I would be happy for Trish to win cos she’s intelligent and sticks up herself and her friends and she’s got guts.

View attachment 2548773
I like Matty a lot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.