Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Trish have to involve herself though? Paul's a dickheaf and needscto go, but why does she insert herself in every bit of drama.
I can't understand this, because what is she just supposed to stand there saying nothing like a coward allowing tit men to do what they want, and then she'd be accused of "she's not saying anything to look for the cameras".

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Why did Trish have to involve herself though? Paul's a dickheaf and needscto go, but why does she insert herself in every bit of drama.
Who else would stand up to him for the people at the party? Jenkin walked off, Tom and Dylan are his pals, Noky and Yinrun seem like they'd just put up with it quietly. Someone needs to tell him when he's being a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't understand this, because what is she just supposed to stand there saying nothing like a coward allowing tit men to do what they want, and then she'd be accused of "she's not saying anything to look for the cameras".
No, I just don't know why she always takes it upon herself. Sometimes the best action is no action. He's a bellend so don't rise to him
---
Who else would stand up to him for the people at the party? Jenkin walked off, Tom and Dylan are his pals, Noky and Yinrun seem like they'd just put up with it quietly. Someone needs to tell him when he's being a head.
But that's my point, sometimes it's better to just walk off. Not everything needs a reaction.

Reactions: 3
I think they probably cancelled the livestream cos it was the only thing they were all talking about.

Reactions: 4
Paul’s attitude is probably something to do with having a cock like a pipe cleaner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.