Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I just don't know why she always takes it upon herself. Sometimes the best action is no action. He's a bellend so don't rise to him
---

But that's my point, sometimes it's better to just walk off. Not everything needs a reaction.
We all have choices about when to react and when not to.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them
If we never stand up for what's right ...
Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
It is "only" a TV programme, but it can be meaningful just like any drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like I should like Matty and honestly I don’t know why I don’t! He gives me a real icky feeling and I can’t figure it out.
Same here. I don't know what it is, but I have a kind of 'gut instinct' that means I just can't take to him.

Good job he's white really ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This is going to be incredibly random and I apologise in advance but whenever I see Paul in episodes I just have Michelle Bass shouting 'you ignorant little man' rent free in my head.

Also Trish, chanelle, Matty and yinrun are my favs atm

• Haha
Now we're getting on in the series I've been thinking about who I'd like to see win it. I can't really decide, though.

My favourites are probably Henry and Chanelle, but I wouldn't mind Yinrun winning either.

I'd like to see Dylan, Paul and Olivia out next, with Jenkin and Tom close behind.

Reactions: 9
This is going to be incredibly random and I apologise in advance but whenever I see Paul in episodes I just have Michelle Bass shouting 'you ignorant little man' rent free in my head.
For some reason, Paul & Olivia - as a pairing - remind me of Luke S & Ashleigh in BB13

Reactions: 1
Can you watch it as it's being broadcast on ITVX or do you need to wait until after it has aired?

I agree, I actually really like Matty, but think it’s a shame we only really see him when it involves Jordan. Matty seems to possess a lot of qualities I like in housemates: respect, level-headedness, positivity, intelligence, loyalty, lightheartedness/fun, and personally I love his style but I know a lot of people don’t. I like how unique he is and seems genuinely lovely to be around. He seems like he must be a really lovely doctor!
I wish he was my GP, I’d become a hypochondriac overnight 😂 but he only does geriatrics 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
I do find it a little bit ironic that Noky has hinted about being conscious that she could be seen as a stereotypically aggressive black woman previously. Think it was the weird non-argument with Chanelle during the glamping task

Yet this sounds to be the second time she's a common denominator in Trish arguing with someone. I don't think she has manipulated the situations or is the cause of them - though she could certainly do more to stand her ground - but I'm sure she would have twigged onto what could be going on here from the public perception POV

It'll be interesting to see whether people cheering for Trish is going to give her more confidence. I think she's walking a very thin line where some of her "bad" traits, such as being a bit of a hypocrite and not always giving people clarity for the problem she has with them and slight control issues, are slowly emerging

Reactions: 7
Why did Trish have to involve herself though? Paul's a dickheaf and needscto go, but why does she insert herself in every bit of drama.
Cause when you're use to society not standing up for you, you end up standing you for everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree, I actually really like Matty, but think it’s a shame we only really see him when it involves Jordan. Matty seems to possess a lot of qualities I like in housemates: respect, level-headedness, positivity, intelligence, loyalty, lightheartedness/fun, and personally I love his style but I know a lot of people don’t. I like how unique he is and seems genuinely lovely to be around. He seems like he must be a really lovely doctor!
Agree!!! The hate he's getting on twitter is mad to me but it's mostly from delusional Jenry fan accounts who think these people are characters.

Jordan was so stupid trying to have that conversation with him last night when he was half asleep and everyone else was still around hope he puts his foot down and moves on.

He's still able to talk to both sides of the house which is important as I think dynamics will shift a lot in the next week.

Yes. I can't wait for Jordan to not be in the picture as Matty is more than this triangle. And I like Jordan but I like Matty overall more

Reactions: 2
Matty has grown on me since the beginning, I just wish we could see him in storylines that don't involve Jordan, that's getting very old now.
I think he’s got a really good sense of people and has good intuition but I physically feel sick watching him and Jordan flirt and then act like it was a mistake on repeat

I’ve got my snacks ready for tonight, I’ve got so many chocolate treats I’m gonna be up all night, 😂 so they better not cut the live feed again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I do like that Trish isn’t afraid to stand up for herself and others or what she’s believes in but I really think she lets herself down with her conflict style - there’s ways to communicate without shouting the same thing over and over again, it just doesn’t seem productive?!
In the conflict with Dylan she was screaming take the L!!! Take the L!! Over and over as well as some other stuff and it sounded like in tonight’s ep she was singing ‘you’re a bulllyyyyyy’ over and over

I just think communicating like that makes her stoop to the level of idiots like Dylan and Paul and doesn’t help her get her point across. Comes across very immature from someone older - her and Dylan sounded stupid during their argument in my opinion

that description of tonight’s episode from BB also makes it sound like Noky has stayed quiet during Paul kicking off and then told Trish what happened letting her take a stand and then take the flack again which doesn’t seem fair! I get some people aren’t confrontational and would be scared standing up to someone like Paul but it doesn’t seem right to stay quiet and let Trish take on the bullies by herself

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.