Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matty has grown on me since the beginning, I just wish we could see him in storylines that don't involve Jordan, that's getting very old now.

Reactions: 19
Whilst I agree that Trish is usually at the heart of every argument, to me it's obvious that it's because she'll say something when she doesn't agree, or when there's something happening that shouldn't be. The reason no one else speaks up is because they'd rather slink off to their respective group and talk about it there!

I really liked how Trish handled it yesterday when Dylan was "apologising". He was saying how he knows Trish can take a row and likes a good shout. She immediately said, no I don't, I just raise my voice when someone starts on me. Dylan trying to paint HER as the instigator pissed me off!
Yeah she handled him brilliant, he would have been expecting a mutual love in and she was not having it lol

Reactions: 9
Matty has grown on me since the beginning, I just wish we could see him in storylines that don't involve Jordan, that's getting very old now.
I agree, I actually really like Matty, but think it’s a shame we only really see him when it involves Jordan. Matty seems to possess a lot of qualities I like in housemates: respect, level-headedness, positivity, intelligence, loyalty, lightheartedness/fun, and personally I love his style but I know a lot of people don’t. I like how unique he is and seems genuinely lovely to be around. He seems like he must be a really lovely doctor!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whilst I agree that Trish is usually at the heart of every argument, to me it's obvious that it's because she'll say something when she doesn't agree, or when there's something happening that shouldn't be. The reason no one else speaks up is because they'd rather slink off to their respective group and talk about it there!

I really liked how Trish handled it yesterday when Dylan was "apologising". He was saying how he knows Trish can take a row and likes a good shout. She immediately said, no I don't, I just raise my voice when someone starts on me. Dylan trying to paint HER as the instigator pissed me off!
I think she’s a very moral person, if she sees someone being treated unfairly she feels compelled to step in, whether it’s to stand up for herself or the other person. I like that about her.

Dylan’s apology was pretty offensive and she took it well. Saying he knows Trish can take it was basically a way for him to call her aggressive without actually saying it. She took the moral high ground there and didn’t react other than to let him know she disagreed with him, which I thought was pretty good of her - I would have been fuming if someone said that to me under the guise of an apology.

I could be remembering wrong and probably am but I’m sure Matty was the only one in nominations who mentioned Dylan’s comment about black on black crime. I like him for that

Reactions: 40
I agree, I actually really like Matty, but think it’s a shame we only really see him when it involves Jordan. Matty seems to possess a lot of qualities I like in housemates: respect, level-headedness, positivity, intelligence, loyalty, lightheartedness/fun, and personally I love his style but I know a lot of people don’t. I like how unique he is and seems genuinely lovely to be around. He seems like he must be a really lovely doctor!
I feel like I should like Matty and honestly I don’t know why I don’t! He gives me a real icky feeling and I can’t figure it out. Everything you say about him is correct. Maybe it’s just that he goes by Matty instead of Matt. I might like him more if he was a Matt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like I should like Matty and honestly I don’t know why I don’t! He gives me a real icky feeling and I can’t figure it out. Everything you say about him is correct. Maybe it’s just that he goes by Matty instead of Matt. I might like him more if he was a Matt 😂
Mathew lol is that his name? Really doesn't suit him 🤣

Reactions: 1
When Paul's name is announced as the first eviction tonight Yinrun, Trish, Jordan, Henry, Matty and Noky should all stand up and go 👏👏 ICED OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think she’s a very moral person, if she sees someone being treated unfairly she feels compelled to step in, whether it’s to stand up for herself or the other person. I like that about her.

Dylan’s apology was pretty offensive and she took it well. Saying he knows Trish can take it was basically a way for him to call her aggressive without actually saying it. She took the moral high ground there and didn’t react other than to let him know she disagreed with him, which I thought was pretty good of her - I would have been fuming if someone said that to me under the guise of an apology.
Pefectly put

Reactions: 2
Oh but he's suchhhhhh a Matty though isn't he!! 😂
That is why my Matthew wouldn't let anybody call him Matty, he hated it. I liked him until he got embroiled in the thrupple nonsense, he should have kept well away and had fun with all the others which we have seen he can. Seems like he can be a fun guy but this 3some has spoiled him.

• Haha

Completely agree - she just can’t help but stand up for herself or others, it’s a good thing that’s too often squashed in women IMO

Reactions: 10
I bet he only talks to girls of a certain 'type'.

You could see that he was uncomfortable even with Yinrun when she offered to give him a massage.
I agree. I bet Paul wouldn’t speak to me in the house as I am fat, middle aged and I would answer him the duck back if he yelled at me!
---
Saw someone posting on TikTok how Henry has nominated Paul a lot (possibly every time, I’m not sure?) and the caption was “TORIES DON’T LIKE SCOUSERS” and they kept replying to comments about it just repeating Tories don’t like scousers. Lmao as if the dislike for Paul isn’t just because he’s a head.
I love Scousers. I actually don’t think I’ve ever met one that I didn’t like. I have a very soft spot for all things Liverpool. I’ll admit when I first heard Paul speak I was pleased as I thought I’d like him out of them all. How wrong! What an utter bell end. He’s so unlikeable.

Reactions: 17
No, it's why does she have to always get involved. I'm so bored of seeing shouting matches
Granted I haven't seen every episode but what other shouting matches has Trish been involved in? Dylan coming at a woman shouting about black on black crime, which I was proud of her for standing up to him. And this one cos Paul was throwing stuff at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Argue back "your aggressive and argumentative" (Trish)
Don't argue back "you're fake and not being real" (Noky)
Can't be both.

Anyway, agree about Matty, am liking him more. He needs to distance himself from Jordan and really be the free spirit he is, his whole journey has been about Jordan so far. Want to see Matty feel able to be himself.

I think Matty has made a monumental mistake aligning himself with Jordan and the nonsense romance. :rolleyes:
However,Henry's involvement& treatment by J might just make him the winner.:coronation:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.