Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when people say "why does Trish HAVE to respond to Paul being a d*ck" their actual question should be "why does Paul have to be a d*ck"

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think when people say "why does Trish HAVE to respond to Paul being a d*ck" their actual question should be "why does Paul have to be a d*ck"
No, it's why does she have to always get involved. I'm so bored of seeing shouting matches

Reactions: 5
So instead of 3 hours of good live feed with bullying, a big row and the after effects, we‘re getting an hour of edited/produced shite with too many ads in between clips - shove it itv! BB doesn’t work like that, the live feed is the show, shove your edited clips up your arse I prefer the live pls. Yes everyone would’ve been talking about the row, play bird song over the bits you wanna keep if you must, just let us see what’s going on. Imagine how many viewers you would’ve had last night itv, all for the sake of keeping approx 40 min of footage for tonight, it’s a double eviction night tonight, didn’t you have enough? This could’ve been such a nice little warm up to the evictions, more viewers last night for the row, more votes and viewers tonight, no brainer.
I had such high hopes watching this, I really thought we might be getting BB back…. 🤬

Reactions: 20
Controversially put Ar Kez in "Like". She wasn't as ghastly as some of the horrors still in the house so I don't dislike her, and she also provided some entertainment so I couldn't justify putting her in meh.

my-image.png

Reactions: 10
I honestly despise Paul. He keeps the other housemates up after lights out and when it's brought up he lashes out and says he won't be told what to do. Now he apparently doesn't like it when other people think they can "rule the roost", as if that doesn't sum up his own behaviour. He's literally incapable of any kind of logical reasoning and has to be one of the thickest and most selfish housemates of all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't understand this, because what is she just supposed to stand there saying nothing like a coward allowing tit men to do what they want, and then she'd be accused of "she's not saying anything to look for the cameras".
Exactly 🙄 I was waiting for this sort of comment about Trish. Once again, some people seem to have an issue with women standing up for themselves. I wonder why 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If Chanelle won it would just be promoting the idea that pretending to be thick on reality television is a good thing. I thought we were over that in 2023. Her winning would set us back another 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly despise Paul. He keeps the other housemates up after lights out and when it's brought up he lashes out and says he won't be told what to do. Now he apparently doesn't like it when other people think they can "rule the roost", as if that doesn't sum up his own behaviour. He's literally incapable of any kind of logical reasoning and has to be one of the thickest and most selfish housemates of all time.
That's it. He won't be told 'what to do' but expects everyone else to do what he wants. Controlling little git.
His creepy obsession with Noky is quite worrying imo. I think he finds her attractive but doesn't want to for..... reasons and it's bothering him. He's so immature and unpleasant he can't process those feelings rationally.

Reactions: 21
Jenkin is moany. You get back what you put out so he's having all the crappy things happen cos he's so grumpy. It's a once in a lifetime experience, he should at least try to enjoy himself. And yes, Jordan is consistently dry, but he doesn't complain and does join in tasks without really moaning and even has a bit of craic sometimes, licking Diet Coke from the floor , fish guts etc. Jenkin is just boring.
TBH I didn’t think he was that ’moany’ doing the punishment it’s certainly looked cleaner and tidier

Reactions: 8
Trish is becoming my winner. She’s the only one capable of sticking up for herself and she’s bringing the drama. Love that she’s picked up on Paul always being a bully to noky

Reactions: 25
Exactly 🙄 I was waiting for this sort of comment about Trish. Once again, some people seem to have an issue with women standing up for themselves. I wonder why 🤷‍♀️
Oh look, it's "some people" again. Give it a rest! This insinuating I'm racist cause I don't like Trish is a bleeping joke.i don't like her cause she's in everybody's business. Its possible to dislike someone because of their actions, they dont align with mine. Its not any deeper than that.

You clearly have a problem with me, fine. But go race bait someone else. I won't be unhiding your comments going forward so don't even bother. You're boring and predictable AF.

Reactions: 7
Oh look, it's "some people" again. Give it a rest! This insinuating I'm racist cause I don't like Trish is a bleeping joke.i don't like her cause she's in everybody's business. Its possible to dislike someone because of their actions, they dont align with mine. Its not any deeper than that.

You clearly have a problem with me, fine. But go race bait someone else. I won't be unhiding your comments going forward so don't even bother. You're boring and predictable AF.
Can we not litter up the thread with having a go at each other? It's just TV, not that deep.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.