Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, def don’t massage the grime in 😂 a bit counterproductive in a skincare regimen. You should wash your face first 100%. The main thing aside from that is it has to be able to glide without snagging/pulling
Haha thought I should clarify just in case 😂 yeah sometimes I don’t add a “slippy” layer in so find it works well and saves time juggling an “after” step after everything has sunk in

Reactions: 2
Paging @awuee we lorviicce one a sewardfh end ind grr prcviour porrevsbout the her previous posts sbout the Tripollwe pose

mom increasingly concerned sbout slack skin on my body/ thighs, etc and my sagging iweglknf. I hop thst this four help

does anybody know if it’s any good ?

Thanks very much

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Add pert about the typing above; I defi wasn’t drunk.

I was asking court the Tripollwepoae, but nowthink no. Might want the Stop,lthough it is very expensive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Very new to this thread but loving it!!I have a ufo, led mask and spend way too much on skincare. I also have a little botox now worn off on the frown lines. Do people rate Profhilio? I see a big push for it now. Sorry if this has already been covered!

Reactions: 3
Very new to this thread but loving it!!I have a ufo, led mask and spend way too much on skincare. I also have a little botox now worn off on the frown lines. Do people rate Profhilio? I see a big push for it now. Sorry if this has already been covered!
I've had Profhilo twice and I don't rate it. I had it when it first launched and didn't think it did anything. Several year later, and having seen many positive reviews, I tried it again - and again I didn't see any improvement. In both cases I had the recommended two-treatments, four weeks apart.

Given the number of positive reviews, I think it must work for some people. My skin is generally in good condition, quite plump and well-hydrated. I imagine that Profhilo might be helpful for someone with wrinkly, dried out skin.

I also found it to be quite a painful procedure - more painful than Botox or filler injections.

Reactions: 5
I've had Profhilo twice and I don't rate it. I had it when it first launched and didn't think it did anything. Several year later, and having seen many positive reviews, I tried it again - and again I didn't see any improvement. In both cases I had the recommended two-treatments, four weeks apart.

Given the number of positive reviews, I think it must work for some people. My skin is generally in good condition, quite plump and well-hydrated. I imagine that Profhilo might be helpful for someone with wrinkly, dried out skin.

I also found it to be quite a painful procedure - more painful than Botox or filler injections.
I’m with Aude on this one. Profhilo did absolutely nothing for me either. I wouldn’t waste your money.

I’ve just splashed out on the Dermalux Flex. I’d been eyeing it up for ages but it’s v expensive so felt I couldn’t justify it. However, my led mask is the one device I use consistently and I do really think it’s worth it. Plus, I’ve just had some protuberant moles lasered off my face and Im hoping it will speed up healing and reduce scarring (and help my rosacea).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Brian Butterfield this is random but I felt that taking my multi-vitamin with my red light treatment really helped my skin recover. Doesn’t hurt to try it! Enjoy the Flex it looks incredible!

Ohh @Brian Butterfield I hope you enjoy the flex (and that it helps with the skin recovery post mole!0
Thank you! I love that it has multiple uses. I can see it being handy for my son as he heads into adolescence as it has blue light for acne whilst the red and infrared are good for me as I cruise into peri-menopause 👵 . It's also good for healing aches and pains and I'm definitely going to try it on my lower back.

I’m with Aude on this one. Profhilo did absolutely nothing for me either. I wouldn’t waste your money.

I’ve just splashed out on the Dermalux Flex. I’d been eyeing it up for ages but it’s v expensive so felt I couldn’t justify it. However, my led mask is the one device I use consistently and I do really think it’s worth it. Plus, I’ve just had some protuberant moles lasered off my face and Im hoping it will speed up healing and reduce scarring (and help my rosacea).

I've been looking at the Dermalux Flex for a couple of years now. Although I'm sure it's a great product, the thing that finally decided me against was that I'm so fidgety that I know I'd find it hard to lie still for 30 minutes.

I've been looking at the Dermalux Flex for a couple of years now. Although I'm sure it's a great product, the thing that finally decided me against was that I'm so fidgety that I know I'd find it hard to lie still for 30 minutes.
Yes. One of the pros of my current led mask is that’s it’s only 10 mins. But I have an autoimmune disease of which chronic fatigue is one of my symptoms so I’m pretty good at lying down 😂

Yes. One of the pros of my current led mask is that’s it’s only 10 mins. But I have an autoimmune disease of which chronic fatigue is one of my symptoms so I’m pretty good at lying down 😂
Not sure whether :ROFLMAO: or :( is the right response. Let us know how you get on with it.

I'm having my second Morpheus 8 treatment tomorrow. Was impressed by the first treatment - 4 weeks ago - but will report back more fully after the second.

• Heart