Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
PennLED gets 15% off. It used to be 25% not sure why it’s changed, may be different in euros. The Black Friday sale was rubbish. Also have a look at qvc, sometimes their discounts are v good
Thank you this gets 45€ off for me! So €296
Should I go for it or wait for better? I love a good deal!

Reactions: 1

Aude

VIP Member
I'm not sure the LED mask makes much of a difference tbh. I do use mine regularly but I don't feel that it does as much good as my NuFace. I am a bit swayed, however, by Angie (HotandFlashy) who says that she could see an improvement when she started using hers.

I continue to be optimistic about potential results from the Nira. I've been using it for 60 days now - on my upper lip - and can see an improvement. It's very quick and easy to use - probably takes less time than to brush my teeth.

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Do let us know how yo get on! I have been tempted to get the Halo. I use the ZIIP Silver Gel with my Nuface mini and really like it.
Will do! The state of my eyebags this morning has made me hopeful that it will be a good purchase 🙏

I am going to try and get away with using a cheaper gel that I already own to begin with as the Ziip ones are £££... but when I run out I might splash the cash.
---
Just seen that it's out for delivery even though i didn't pay for next day delivery - hallelujah 🍾

• Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
What is everyone’s opinion of dermaplaning? I’m going on holiday in two weeks for a wedding and don’t want a hairy face in the sun. I don’t have much peach fuzz so I wouldn’t be having it regularly just a one off.
I get the FFS beauty one with replaceable blades and love it. I’m quite hairy so I tend to do it every 1-2 weeks

• Heart
I have started to use the UFO2 sometimes without any mask…I just slather some kind of serum/moisturiser on it and off I go! I’ve chopped up some large off brand face sheet masks and have used those too. Cosrx pads with Hylauronic acid have been mentioned on some blogs as being suitable for use instead of the Foreo brand ones (way cheaper too!). I must try them!
Some good ideas there. Thanks!

• Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
I’ve got both and have wondered that (I didn’t buy mine, I was given it)
I guess the idea is that if used alongside the full face one, the additional 3 mins of more concentrated light purely around the eye contour will improve results? I think if the eye one had been available first I'd have gone with that before buying the full face one

D2them

those who use and enjoy the nuface, what results exactly do you notice from it? like how would you decribe? I was trying to explain it to a colleague earlier but couldn't other than "sort of lifting?"
For me it makes my face look lifted and less droopy. My cheekbones feel plumper. I definitely notice the change when I've not been using it regularly, i.e. this week post Hogmanay. So I'm getting back on it tomorrow!

I bought a cheap conductive gel from amazon but it irritated my eyes like there were fumes or something, so I've gone back to nuface gel. You can use aloe vera. Lisa eldridge uses the left over serums from sheet masks. My only concern with any of that is whether there's oil in them as any oil stops conductivity so renders the microcurrrent useless. I have used a thin HA serum too.

givemethenight

Has anyone ever had Botox for under eye fine lines? I’ve had it in my forehead and absolutely love it. I don’t have a problem with crows feet it’s more fine lines under my eye/tops of my cheeks which I feel age me when I smile. I’m 29F for info. Would love to hear others experience
I don’t think Botox can help those lines. I’m 37 and have had a combo of a small amount of cheek/under eye filler, a laser treatment called “smooth eye”, and also recently had 2 sets of Seventy Hyal. My under eye/cheek wrinkles are hugely improved (but not completely, unfortunately!).

You may get better results as you’re younger - you might want to try Profilho/Seventy Hyal first as less intensive/invasive x

Rosie878

VIP Member
I could do with a wee pick me up. I’m quite stressed at the moment and it is showing on my skin. I’m wondering about a facial or… something. Microneedling? Something a wee bit more than a facial that isn’t too invasive? I’m not sure.

I have combination skin that I’m currently struggling to control after having my hormonal coil removed and generally being stressed out my box. I could just do with a a bit of pampering I think. Anyone have any ideas?
I really like Microneedling. You get a good result from 1 but I’m currently doing a course of 3. Trying out a few different practitioners as there seems to be a lot of variation in price etc

Hysrafacial is meant to be good too. I’ve had microdermabrasion but found that better in my 20’s.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
You have all probs heard of this but I really recommend gua sha - it’s good for lymphatic drainage and making your face feel less puffy/more lifted. I can see the difference between the sides I have and haven’t done halfway through

it also helps with congestion, like I’m mildly allergic to cats/get hayfever and after exposure I feel less bunged up after I’ve done a gua sha routine. It’s just a face massage tool at the end of the day but they’re so cheap it’s nbd purchasing one
Hello! New to this thread 👋🏼 I just recently got one as a freebie in an order and watched a really good video someone shared on here. I’m a bit confused as to when to use it though? Surely if I do it after I’ve applied my serum and moisturiser, it’s just going to take it off (waste of product). I know you need something on your skin to help it glide but I’ve no idea what to use so if you have any tips please share. Always scared of oils because I’m worried I’ll react or break out.

D2them

On the Nadine Baggott Facebook group there's been a few posts about Nuface and the commentary has been mostly negative. This is so surprising to me
What's the chat? I'm not on Facebook. I got my latest mini a few weeks ago and am back in love. It's so good...but consistency is key

EnglishRoseIrishRover

Can anyone recommend a gadget for clearing up skin? I’ve had so many big red spots come up on my chin and around my mouth this year because I cannot stop picking at the lumps and bumps that appear and giving my skin a good squeeze and getting all the gunk out. I’m certain that what I’m squeezing isn’t blackheads- should I even be looking at gadgets?

Re nuface, I'm on my third device (mini) and had been using it 5 days/week for the last three weeks and this morning it wouldn't turn on. I only charged it last week so it has a full battery. Has anyone else had issues and had multiple devices?? Are they known for dying on users?? Ridiculous.
I had this with the new mini+, it didn’t work well at all without the app, then the app kept telling me it needed recharging around 50%, then changing to 100% charged after switching it off and on again, then just stopped working despite a full charge. I followed the charging instructions exactly when I first got it. I sent it back to Current body and got a full refund. I wonder if the new devices are having teething problems?

My plan is to wait til my old mini dies, then get a trinity+ in this years Black Friday deals (but keep an eye out to see if the same problems are common with this model too)