Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Just popping this here before you part with your hard-earned cash - make sure to read the Editor's note.

Oh wow that’s useful! Thank you! I get Dermalux with my facials and I do my current body every night mostly too, so will stick with that 😂

The Lyma did seem too good to be true and it’s soooo bloody expensive. @Brian Butterfield was it you who got the dermalux for home? How are you getting on with it?

Reactions: 1

D2them

Do you use the diffuser attachment normally or heat style your hair? The Dyson is an excellent hairdryer however if you like diffusing your curls, the Shark style IQ hairdryer offers a much better customisable attachments (you can adjust the dept of the diffuser prongs and concentrator width), has ionic technology, and performs just as well for a fraction of the price. Sorry have not used the cloud nine air shot
Yeah I diffuse my hair. Will investigate the Shark hairdryer, thank you!

• Heart
Does anyone have a recommendation for transparent hydrogel masks to use under LED please? The current body ones are good, but I’m not keen on the scent and they’re quite expensive

rosemarina

VIP Member
Paging @awuee we lorviicce one a sewardfh end ind grr prcviour porrevsbout the her previous posts sbout the Tripollwe pose

mom increasingly concerned sbout slack skin on my body/ thighs, etc and my sagging iweglknf. I hop thst this four help

does anybody know if it’s any good ?

Thanks very much

• Haha
@lucylucyapplejuicy I have both the Current Body face and neck LED masks and they are easy to fit the time in. I think I need to do a bit more reading about it, watching out for a discount and maybe just laying around for 30 mins 3 times a week to make sure a have the time!
There’s also the size of it. Is it going to end up being annoying?

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I have the NuFace fix and find it a bore to use. And I wasn't prepared to buy the super expensive serum they recommend

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I volunteer as tribute with the Luna Body; Black Friday/Christmas gift to myself just arrived so I'll start using tomorrow and report back!

I'm a big Foreo fan overall and was intending to upgrade to the latest facial version in the sales buuut the new gadget won out.
How did you get on with this?

coco

Has anyone used the Foreo Kiwi Derma? It's got some mixed reviews but I'm tempted and it's on sale at Current Body right now.

lilchicken

I have the Philips Lumea one which can be used on the face. I am SO BAD at remembering to use it that I can’t tell you if it’s effective on the face or not. When I did use it on my armpits it was great, though. I really need to get better at routines!
ive got the Philips Lumea and absolutely love it. It does work. My hairs aren’t gone forever but when I use it once… then use again a fortnight later… I generally didn’t need to shave much beyond that. Until maybe the next summer.

the ingrown hairs I used to get pretty frequently are pretty much gone for good too.

50sGirl

VIP Member
@50sGirl I've had the Simba pillow for just over a month and I think it's worth every penny. It took me 3 goes to take enough of the (quite frankly cheap looking) bits of foam out but I love it!
I’ve not taken any out yet but think I might remove a handful at a time and see how I get on.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Argh, argh. Help. I’ve just shaken a bottle of serum in the bathroom, and because I was in front of a mirror, I saw the jowl directly under my chin wobbling visibly. Is there anything short of actual surgery that could sort this out? I’ve gained a bit of weight over the last couple of years, have lost half a stone in the past couple of months, so I don’t know if carrying on in that direction will sort it, or if this is just a function of ageing. I feel as though my face is just sliding down into my neck 😂🔫.

It’s really, really getting me down. Please post your miracle cures immediately, thanks.

Edit: do you think fillers could do this? I’m still quite scared of thread lifts.
I think a microcurrent or radiofrquency device could help with that?
Also, it sounds a bit gimmicky but when I have an event I use this mask to sort of temporarily de-puff and firm up my face: https://www.clarins.co.uk/v-facial-intensive-wrap/80014818.html (it's also available in a small size in this set on clearance with two others from the same range: https://www.johnlewis.com/clarins-v-shaping-facial-lift-collection-skincare-gift-set/p109245132)

Will be interested to hear what they say at your consult too!

Last edited:

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Hello! New to this thread 👋🏼 I just recently got one as a freebie in an order and watched a really good video someone shared on here. I’m a bit confused as to when to use it though? Surely if I do it after I’ve applied my serum and moisturiser, it’s just going to take it off (waste of product). I know you need something on your skin to help it glide but I’ve no idea what to use so if you have any tips please share. Always scared of oils because I’m worried I’ll react or break out.
I do it at night with an oil, but I wash the oil off and then apply the rest of my skincare routine 🙂 usually do the massage whilst watching Netflix or something. If I use too many oils I find my skin breaks out but doing it this way moisturises it nicely. Am def not an expert though - just stumbled into something that works for me

Pavlova&Cream

Can I ask how to find a good surgeon for a septorhinoplasty? My nephew broke his nose playing sport years ago, but wasn’t taken back to have it set within 14 days. He’s now 21 and is having issues with mouth breathing but also his bent nose has become more obvious as he’s grown.

I want to find him the best surgeon for the ENT aspect, but also the aesthetics. He’s in SW England so I guess Bristol, Exeter etc. Or would you travel further for the right surgeon?

Very grateful for any pointers.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I just stick an episode of something on - legs are the longest as you need to let it cool down - about 30 mins with cooling time? Minutes with other areas.
Thank you!! That's not as much difference as I thought. I might try see if I can manage using my current device consistently. I actually don't know how long it takes to do legs even as I don't think I've ever done full legs 🤣

Its_Me

VIP Member
Anyone tried Polynucleotide injections...its called Ameela eyes in my clinic?
I’d never heard of this but just had a quick look I like the sound of it as I was considering under eye filler and this seems better but I’m always scared of things that need 2-3 treatments as if it hurts I know I won’t go back for the follow ups 🙃

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I think you just gotta keep going with it. I know they say it takes 8 weeks but I honestly didn't notice any difference till 12 weeks and it was all of a sudden then. Although that was on my legs & arms. Under arms & bikini area still haven't changed and I've had to stop bc it just way too cold now. I'll try again on those areas in spring time so hopefully there'll be result come summer.
I’m glad it’s not just me 😂🥶 I was going great guns but actually will need to wait until spring to sit around in a vest and shorts 😂

• Haha