Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Not great if devices don't last that long is it though? They're not cheap!
No, not awesome. I know it’s not super common though, sons posters have had theirs for ages and I am not sure it’s an issue with the big ones. I am thinking that it may also be why they have remodelled and re released a new mini?

It was effective for me though, I just lost patience with how inconsistent it was. I have the little fix, which sits nicely for me in the middle of my other devices. I don’t miss the nuface much tbh.

Reactions: 1

SoRelatable

I looked at the other model and advertised delivery isn't until end December.

I also looked around at other reviews of the Nira generally and they're pretty mixed - some positive but some saying it made no difference. So I'm feeling a bit indifferent about it now. If it arrives I will use it but I will return it - using their 60 day return policy - if it doesn't make a worthwhile difference.
They have a great RP, don't they? I'm quite curious about it still. I saw a few reviews on YT too. Some seem genuine others not so sure...

Looking forward to know how you get on.

Think I’m going to jump into LED masks
The current body is 340€ what’s the best discount I can hope for on it? Like signing up for email or do they do flash sales etc
Thanks
PennLED gets 15% off. It used to be 25% not sure why it’s changed, may be different in euros. The Black Friday sale was rubbish. Also have a look at qvc, sometimes their discounts are v good

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Anyone

Anyone have this. Would you recommend?
I've ordered this today to get the TSV. You can also spread the payments with QVC which I like to do for big purchases. I thought I could use this on my hands and other areas of the body which I don't think the face mask is so good for having holes in it. Not used the masks before so interested to see what they are like.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
@Brian Butterfield this is random but I felt that taking my multi-vitamin with my red light treatment really helped my skin recover. Doesn’t hurt to try it! Enjoy the Flex it looks incredible!

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I have the Flex and I LOVE it! It's only 30 minutes over your face, for any other body part where the panel is lying on your skin its 20 mins. I use the face time to listen to audio books/music/podcasts or, when I can, to meditate. I've stopped using tretinoin (which I was using more for acne than antiageing) because the blue light is so effective. I've got surgery later this year and am excited to use it for scar healing. I was using the Dennis Gross mask before, which I got primarily because I was like I can't bear the thought of 10 minutes of lying down unable to do much so I'll get the 3 minute one. And now somehow I've got a 30 minute one 🤣 though I do still use my 3 minute mask on days I don't have the energy/patience, but aim to primarily use my Flex more days a week.
You’ve made me even more excited to get mine! What visible improvements have you noticed in your skin?

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
As long as neither of them contain oil. If they do, they will just block the current.
I know, it's one of the reasons I think it's easier to DIY it by using aloe vera gel or even medical conductive gel as a base, you know exactly what's in it and you can use all of the ingredients in the branded versions but apply it far more liberally to ensure maximum efficacy of the device.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a gadget for clearing up skin? I’ve had so many big red spots come up on my chin and around my mouth this year because I cannot stop picking at the lumps and bumps that appear and giving my skin a good squeeze and getting all the gunk out. I’m certain that what I’m squeezing isn’t blackheads- should I even be looking at gadgets?
I get bad hormonal spots and found the Foreo Espada did help a little bit with clearing them up, they didn't disappear straight away but they cleared up more quickly.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Has anyone here used one of the Radio Frequency at-home devices like a Tripollar? I've had a Nuface Mini for 3 or so years now, and have been considering upgrading to a ZIIP Halo because I do find I notice a different with regular use of a microcurrent device (lifted appearance etc). But then was wondering whether I should look into RF instead. The Tripollar devices are particularly expensive though. Maybe I'm better off looking for a RF treatment in a clinic pre big events etc.

D2them

Yep I had this with the mini and then my third one really made my teeth/face very affected so I think the current wasn’t the same and I didn’t get on with it.
Not great if devices don't last that long is it though? They're not cheap!

yankydoo

Chatty Member
What is everyone’s opinion of dermaplaning? I’m going on holiday in two weeks for a wedding and don’t want a hairy face in the sun. I don’t have much peach fuzz so I wouldn’t be having it regularly just a one off.
I got it done before my wedding and I felt it made my makeup go on better and my skin look fresher (as my hair is dark). It all grew back the same. The lady who did mine did say some people break out after wards and some people don’t like the look but I thought it was great to do once in a while.

• Heart