Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwaysSummer

Hair related question if I may. I have naturally curly hair and am thinking about getting a Dyson hairdryer. However I've just come across the cloud nine airshot which looks good. Does anyone have any experience of either product and if so do you recommend one over the other?
Do you use the diffuser attachment normally or heat style your hair? The Dyson is an excellent hairdryer however if you like diffusing your curls, the Shark style IQ hairdryer offers a much better customisable attachments (you can adjust the dept of the diffuser prongs and concentrator width), has ionic technology, and performs just as well for a fraction of the price. Sorry have not used the cloud nine air shot

Reactions: 2

Aude

VIP Member
I've had Profhilo twice. I had it when it first launched and I didn't think that it did anything for me. About 5 years later I tried it again (because I was seeing good reviews) and, again, I didn't think it improved my skin at all.

Given the good reviews I think it must work for some people. My skin is quite well hydrated and quite plump - so maybe there wasn't scope for improvement of the sort that Profhilo can deliver for some people.

I also found it quite painful, stingy - although that wouldn't put me off if it gave a good result.

Aude

VIP Member
Anyone ever had to deal with Current Body's customer service? Unfortunately my Ziip Halo has stopped connecting to the app so it's basically a £380 paperweight 😅
Yes. I've had good customer service from CB. Good luck.

• Heart
We haven't mentioned UFO in a while.

Anyone tried the acai or cbd masks and like them? I've tried the cbd one and it did calm my rosacea. I have the acai one but not sure it did anything. What would people say is the most hydrating one?
I love my UFO, I find the Youth Junkie mask lovely and hydrating but having tried them all.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
The Odacite cryo tech facial tool is my jam. It’s a guasha with a stone that absorbs & holds cold temps. When it arrived the tool was very cold but the box and all of the packaging were room temperature 👀 🧙‍♀️ You’re meant to dip it in a glass of ice water for 10 seconds and then go to work.

I’m holding onto my last cubes of ice for an iced coffee later but the massage with just the cold from whatever chilly clime it traveled through was nice.

Last edited:

50sGirl

VIP Member
Used my LED mask and neck thingy tonight for the first time in months.
It only takes 10 minutes so there’s no excuse for me not to do it. 😳

EndofInfluencers

Can’t remember who asked these questions, so apologies:

Co2 laser- I was looking to get this done on my cheeks as there’s some mild red discolouration from past outbreaks, but I was warned by the practitioner it would lighten my skin so I would have to get it done on my entire face, despite being light skinned. So something to be aware of.

Electrolysis query- Don’t waste your time or money, my friend ended up giving up and going for laser after 4 years ( after getting burnt and all sort of other issues in the process). The same applies for anyone getting IPL for hair removal. Laser is the go-to for a reason, and I say this as someone who has been burnt by an IPL treatment in the past.

• Heart

Traazers

VIP Member

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Sorry for the late reply, it’s a Vietnamese brand called LA’s house (not la the location but the name of the owner), great brand but shipping cost is too much for me now. The owner is almost 50 but she looks like she is in her late 20s early 30s! Asian gene is good ok but you do need to take supplement to maintain that gene I think!
---

Thank you for your post! Sorry I hadn’t replied, I will just need to sit on my computer to type it down, my iPhone is so slow so very frustrating to type. Will do tomorrow x
Oh my goodness, no stress 🙂 thank you!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone here used one of the Radio Frequency at-home devices like a Tripollar? I've had a Nuface Mini for 3 or so years now, and have been considering upgrading to a ZIIP Halo because I do find I notice a different with regular use of a microcurrent device (lifted appearance etc). But then was wondering whether I should look into RF instead. The Tripollar devices are particularly expensive though. Maybe I'm better off looking for a RF treatment in a clinic pre big events etc.
I haven’t used RF but honestly couldn’t see any difference in their promotional material. That put me off a lot.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I just bought the Foreo Kiwi pore vacuum. There's a pore vacuum and a pore vacuum/ microdermabrasion tool but I just went for the one without microdermabrasion tool as I don't think I'd use that part

Will report back
Excited for your report! This sounds super interesting

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
@SoRelatable you asked on the last thread if anyone had any experience of the Nira device. Did you get one?

I didn't know anything about Nira at the time you posted but have now ordered one (not yet arrived) following a pretty glowing review by Angie HotandFlashy. Will report back.
I like the look of that device a lot. Will be interested to know how you get on with it.

Did you go for the Pro or the smaller one?

Rosie878

VIP Member
Plinest is the product they used. Apparently it’s the better quality one. I’m around 10 days after I’ve had it done & my bruising is nearly gone. The bumps went down after 48 hours.
It can take a few weeks to see results but I think my under eye area looks slightly smoother already, after 10 days. I’m going to have another treatment in 3 weeks. I really want to try microneedling at some point too . I will let you know what my results are in a few weeks time 😀
Plinest is meant to be one of the best along with ameela. Fab you're already seeing good results.
I've had a few friends try lumi eyes but not been too impressed but it's way cheaper.
I am feeling quite glow-y after Microneedling and a scar I've got is much less prominent.

Aude

VIP Member
Thanks Aude. Can you use it on the “elevens” or the neck or décolleté? Angie didn’t mention using it there.

The Nira and UFO are now on this years wishlist.😳

Jury is still out on the Currentbody neck and décolleté LED mask. I love their face mask but I’d forgotten that I don’t like anything around my neck (can’t even wear polo/roll necks). 😬 However, if it works hopefully I‘d get used to it.

Not electronic, but I’ve just started using a Jade gua shua on my face and neck.
My understanding is that the Nira can be used pretty well anywhere (not on the eyelids obvs). It does though have a small head so suited to small areas such as undereye or upper lip.

I'd say it was fine for the 'elevens' - although the lines there can be deep, possibly too deep to get much of a result. Botox is brilliant for that area.

It's not really suited for larger areas such as the décolleté - but could be good for treating one or two specific lines on the décolleté. Nira makes another model with a larger head, called Nira Pro Laser, for treating larger areas. If I get a good result from the original Nira I might get the Nira Pro too.
---

I don't know anything about this, but Kate Moss had one in her bag when she did a 'what's in my bag' video recently for Vogue. Made me think I should look into it.

Last edited:

Rosie878

VIP Member
After toying with the idea for what must be about two years now, I'm biting the bullet and going for tear trough filler tomorrow. Hoping the bruising isn't too bad as I'm out and about at the weekend 😬
I bruise really easily but had no problems with tear trough as it uses a cannula xx

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Think I’m going to jump into LED masks
The current body is 340€ what’s the best discount I can hope for on it? Like signing up for email or do they do flash sales etc
Thanks

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
It’s been ages since I’ve been on the device threads. I’m was wondering if we’d ever found a decent LED mask under £150? Wanting to give it a go but no way my boyfriend will stretch to the Dr Gross or even the current body one although I guess I could get a few people to put towards something like that.

But figured I’d check if anyone knew of a low cost decent one just in case.

MinnnieMouse

Has anyone tried Plexr or Tixel for a non surgical upper eye lift? Really interested to hear what your results were like if so.