Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG you guys, I was just idly browsing through Beauty Bay and I spotted that they're selling the UFO sheet masks. They're available in green tea, Bulgarian rose and manuka honey. No new flavours but still. I'm going to take one for the team and order a box, maybe manuka honey. Only three in the box though

Reactions: 9
I think they've missed a trick not bringing out new varieties! Let us know what they're like.

Reactions: 3
It's a rose water type scent. I'm not a fan of rose scents at all but I don't mind this one

I think they've missed a trick not bringing out new varieties! Let us know what they're like.
Totally! I'd love to see an orange mask for example, vitamin c and I love the smell of orange

Reactions: 6
I like the rose one a lot, but I do like rose scents on the whole.

I think there's scope for a probiotic mask (some people are into that- maybe with a sake ferment, or something like that?), and maybe a very mild retinoid one.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, like a yoghurt mask! Good call. Sake is a good one too

I hope Foreo's product team are reading this thread!

Reactions: 4
They are welcome to send us freebies, starting with you since you got everybody onto it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
ufo2 on skin city discounted (thanks to this thread for sharing that) and can do klarna pay in 3 👀👀👀👀 do i do it !!! what masks would i even look at?

Is this even the right product for me? I have quite clear skin, get the odd spot now and maybe some under skin blemishes that never surface but the spots are a lot less cos i’ve worked my routine out. Not quite as glowing as I’d love it to be, struggle with sebaceous filaments sometimes, don’t feel like my skin looks as smooth as I wish it would. I feel overwhelmed but also feel like the LED lights could be good for me 😂
i’m gonna attach a picture for now so you can see what i mean!!

Attachments

@noseybirdxo personally am not convinced the LED part really does anything. It’s not strong enough.

Essentially the UFO is like sheet masks but better… it’s great for hydrating and giving you good glow, but I’m not entirely sure it would do anything for sebaceous filaments. It possibly would help smooth your skin out, though?

I’d say if you’re happy with your skin care routine and you want an extra treat on top, then go for it (that’s how I felt and I’m pleased with my purchase). For me, it’s not a “must have” but it is a lovely and useful extra and I enjoy using it.

Reactions: 7
Okay, as part of 'deep research', I purchased all three varieties of the sheet masks. I didn't buy any masks in the sale so that's how I justified it! And taking one for the team

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ufo2 on skin city discounted (thanks to this thread for sharing that) and can do klarna pay in 3 👀👀👀👀 do i do it !!! what masks would i even look at?

Is this even the right product for me? I have quite clear skin, get the odd spot now and maybe some under skin blemishes that never surface but the spots are a lot less cos i’ve worked my routine out. Not quite as glowing as I’d love it to be, struggle with sebaceous filaments sometimes, don’t feel like my skin looks as smooth as I wish it would. I feel overwhelmed but also feel like the LED lights could be good for me 😂
If you can afford it and are generally into face masks I'd go for it. I could never be arsed with sheet masks and sitting still for half an hour, and I've not had a professional facial for over a year now so the UFO filled that gap.

It definitely works and my skin looks better after a treatment (although also doubtful on how much the LEDs can realistically achieve), plus I enjoy using it so it was worth the money for me. I've also pared my routine down in the last couple of years and the UFO is usually a weekend thing for me.

I got a pmd clean brush for my face instead of Luna - I really like it! Never got on with Clarisonic etc but this seems super gentle. Did notice my ufo mask sank in deeper after using too.

Reactions: 3

It's made a huge difference to my skin - it is definitely a must have for me. I had so much redness and uneven skin tone and it's really improved that. I'm going to invest in another LED light device because I'm thinking that's what's made the difference with the UFO?! It really has been noticeable. More than any other cream/mask I've ever purchased.

Ooh, is that the freebies bag? I opted out when I ordered. Kicking myself now 😀.

Which mask will you do first?

You have to slice that gold security tag thing with a knife, I think.

Edit; the sticker, I mean the sticker. Do not slice the other gold thing : panic :.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.