Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, got my act together , for some reason I thought the UFO came with masks to try , I’ve no idea why I thought this 🙄.

I’ve ordered H2 Overdose and Youth Junkie to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone has seen on the Foreo app there’s a new device called ‘peach’ - it’s their own IPL unit. I think just in Asia for now based on my googling!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Arggh, Hermes have delivered my ufo masks to the wrong house. There’s proof of delivery and it looks like they’ve been left in someone’s recycling bin!!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Foreo have that 20% off this weekend, which is a pretty good deal, if you want to get a couple of packs
Thanks,I’ll have a look .

I’ve ordered from Skin City , where I picked up the UFO. I’m really looking forward to using it , like a kid wanting a new toy 😁😁. I’ll need an hour before bed for all the work… Nuface , Foreo , Korean green mitt in the shower😂😂 ( couldn’t sit in a hot bath long enough ,as recommended, to soften the skin but they’re abrasive enough to give a good exfoliating in a shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Soooo 👀
My black recycling bin is placed in the blue recycling bin 🤦🏻‍♀️
My boyfriend came home, lifted the black recycling bin and the bloody masks were under it ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Omg, my excuse is, my dad is in hospital after a stroke so my mind is not with it at the moment! Just feel bad because I gave the Hermes driver a bad review after he tried to hide my delivery, but to be fair, I was here and he didn’t knock at all.
anyway, he did try to hide the delivery so I changed his rating 🙄

Reactions: 6
Soooo 👀
My boyfriend came home, lifted the black recycling bin and the bloody masks were under it ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Omg, my excuse is, my dad is in hospital after a stroke so my mind is not with it at the moment! Just feel bad because I gave the Hermes driver a bad review after he tried to hide my delivery, but to be fair, I was here and he didn’t knock at all.
At least you’ve got them. So you can relax now and give yourself a facial!

Soooo 👀
Hope your dad will be home and well soon x

My Tripollar pose replacement is due to arrive today. I've missed it!

Also have started using my Aduro LED mask again, am using it every two days which makes the 20 minute treatment time a little bit easier

I’m massively slacking with my LED mask this week because it’s too hot! I just can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 1
Feel like I need to report that I went for a walk today with no make-up on for the first time since I was a teenager :oops: Going to do an açai berry mask now to celebrate this momentous occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to try the açai berry, I love the Bulgarian Rose - just did one tonight and it was so soothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.