Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! No Hat, no play! That’s what kept me on the SPF train throughout my teens and now my 20s! The exact same experience of growing up in Australia with the top and hat for the beach and the school having its own sunscreen too

Reactions: 1
Yes! No Hat, no play! That’s what kept me on the SPF train throughout my teens and now my 20s! The exact same experience of growing up in Australia with the top and hat for the beach and the school having its own sunscreen too
haha yes! I love that anyone else growing up at the same time in Aus had the same experience

So having finally begun using the UFO more, last night it wouldn't heat up
Oh this is annoying! Where did you buy it from? Maybe its in warranty still?
(and is there any troubleshooting info on the Foreo website maybe?)

Reactions: 2
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? That's worked for me a couple of times.

If you want the UFO and not the UFO 2 it’s a great sale.
ohh which product for curls please?

Oops her name is Cassandra Bankson, not Binkson!

She mentions using the hair pod around 18.43, she said it made her hair 'hella shiny' and made her curls look manageable

haha yes! I love that anyone else growing up at the same time in Aus had the same experience

Oh this is annoying! Where did you buy it from? Maybe its in warranty still?
(and is there any troubleshooting info on the Foreo website maybe?)
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? That's worked for me a couple of times.
It was from Current Body and people have said that they are good when things go wrong so fingers crossed, although I will try the tip about uninstalling and reinstalling the app now.

Thanks for posting the video @SqualorVictoria really helpful! I tried to look her up as binkson. I don’t love videos, i speed watched that one but I enjoyed it! I’m now on the fence again after being fully ready to pull the trigger on my cart.

Just to redeem myself, I do wear spf all through summer! Winter is so lousy here (I check the UV report) and I don’t like overloading my skin with some many products all year round so I have to admit I take a break in winter but I’ll maybe revisit that! Thanks guys

Oh and no new name ideas, sorry. How about beyond beyond skincare?!

I'm happy with the title as it makes it's clear it's not just a thread to ask about retinols on. Poor grammar, sorry!

Reactions: 3
I'm happy with the title as it makes it's clear it's not just a thread to ask about retinols on. Poor grammar, sorry!
I'm happy with the title too. Though when I'd suggested 'beauty devices and procedures' I'd meant to say 'cosmetic devices and procedures'. I'd be happy with either 'beauty' or 'cosmetic'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.