Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most artists have there lyrics on those teleprompters idk why but they do 🤷🏽‍♀️

it’s a three hour show with a heavy set list.
i’m just glad this crowd is more hyped then last night.

the first few shows of the mcwt were sloppy like this and the rest of shows are excellent. bey never disappoints tbh.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by the tour? I was actually bored watching the tik toks of it 🫠
I have a bit of a personal theory about this, because I've seen quite a few comments from people saying similar things about the show last night... it looks boring, something is 'off' about the tour/her performance etc.

I think it's because this album, unlike all of her other albums potentially has an element of insincerity about it. Beyonce has always made music that feels authentic (and post 4 album onwards very innovative and creative). This album for the most part is a copy/paste gay ballroom album - almost like she's walked in on a niche scene she's never been part of and tried to 'claim' it.

I know that when I first heard Break My Soul I scoffed.... it felt like a cynical ploy to cash in on the popularity of drag race/ballroom culture and I still don't find it particularly inventive as a song. Ate my words when the album came out though because I love it.

Obviously she's an excellent performer so she will always deliver on that front, but I think there's heart and soul missing from this album and that's what has always made Beyonce a cut above. She might everso slightly be out of her comfort zone if you get me? This is one scene that already has reigning queens....

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk ✌🤣

Reactions: 4
personally i think she’s pissed because her ankle/knee is still bleeping with her performances. i think it’s hindering her for longer then she expected.

she’s still perfecting her craft which she adores.
she’s mentioned that something shifted in her during covid and she enjoyed making the album which has taken 3/4 years.
she says this album allowed her to dream and escape during covid.

in other clips from last night she was laughing , smiling and genuinely having fun.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to Murray field next week and having seen the set list I can’t get excited about it like I would for other concerts

Are you not keen about the new album?
Not hugely 🙈 I guess I just wanted to see more of a mix of her back catalogue especially if she’s playing for 3hrs . I’m sure after I’ve been I’ll be raving about the show she’s put on

She was late on stage last night so had to cut a section out of the show. She better not be pulling any stunts like that when I see her, I want my money's worth 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She was late on stage last night so had to cut a section out of the show. She better not be pulling any stunts like that when I see her, I want my money's worth 🤣
Agree, especially considering what she cut was Drunk in love, all up in your mind and Thique!!!

Reactions: 1
Found a livestream for tonight in the hopes that she will change those opening four songs. She has a list of “ballads” in the tour book I hope she uses them