Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your skips?
Currently waiting for night 2 to start on a live stream 🙃
Sameee, ms girl is late

I’m skipping almost the whole opening (ballads) except dangerously in love 😂 skipping Diva and run the world, and church girl. Wby??

What are your skips?
Currently waiting for night 2 to start on a live stream 🙃
Anything after lemonade 🙊 I’ve really tried but I just can’t get into it
Edit - maybe not everything after lemonade but I have struggled to get used to her newer stuff

Reactions: 1
Anything after lemonade 🙊 I’ve really tried but I just can’t get into it
Excluding Renaissance I can withstand a few of her songs from The Gift

mrs carter is updating her website YOU ARE LATE FOR WORK GIRLIE

I'm on live watching again. I just cannot with this opening set (yup, still beating that drum 🤣) It just doesn't tonally feel right for this 'era' of show. Chuck in a ballad or two near the end and circle back and end with a bang. Just don't have such a limp start..... the crowd should be going wild right now, not stood swaying.

Reactions: 2
Crowd are sooo much better than last night. She’s being very interactive! Was hoping she would change the ballads around

I’m not keen on The Gift but I appreciate I’m not the target audience so I try not to judge it too much, I’m just glad there’s only two songs in the setlist.
All Up In Your Mind and Thique are skips for me

I’m not keen on The Gift but I appreciate I’m not the target audience so I try not to judge it too much, I’m just glad there’s only two songs in the setlist.
All Up In Your Mind and Thique are skips for me
I will ride for all up in your mind til the day I die! I wasn’t so keen on america has a problem until yesterday, she had so much fun in that Bee costume

Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by the tour? I was actually bored watching the tik toks of it 🫠

Also think it’s weird that dance captain Ashley isn’t on this tour, she’s been with her since I Am era, maybe longer?

ashley has been liking shady posts about beyoncé since covid so it’s no surprise she isn’t there

Ashley been being salty recently… her new dance captain has been with her since 2012 I think. And the girl’s sister is currently touring with Taylor haha