Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found a livestream for tonight in the hopes that she will change those opening four songs. She has a list of “ballads” in the tour book I hope she uses them
Just a few days until you go now isn’t it? Eek I’m excited for you! haha

Just a few days until you go now isn’t it? Eek I’m excited for you! haha
Yes three days ❤ thank you!! Decided to order some shirts from Etsy for my outfit (basic but Beyoncé related) and they haven’t come yet aaaaah

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes three days ❤ thank you!! Decided to order some shirts from Etsy for my outfit (basic but Beyoncé related) and they haven’t come yet aaaaah
Oh no I hope they arrive in time. Do you think you’ll buy any merch?
I wonder if she’ll be on time tonight

Oh no I hope they arrive in time. Do you think you’ll buy any merch?
I wonder if she’ll be on time tonight
I think she will be on time, not like her to be late from what I’ve seen! I think the stadium is basically sold out tonight besides a few restricted view tix

Re: merch, I’ve got my eye on the Thique shorts wby

I think she will be on time, not like her to be late from what I’ve seen! I think the stadium is basically sold out tonight besides a few restricted view tix

Re: merch, I’ve got my eye on the Thique shorts wby
I like the shorts but my flat ass would look stupid with ‘THIQUE’ written across it 😂

I’m not sure whether to go simple tshirt or a bit of sparkle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I like the shorts but my flat ass would look stupid with ‘THIQUE’ written across them 😂

I’m not sure whether to go simple tshirt or a bit of sparkle
I think a bit of sparkle especially bc you’re going to London!!

I wish there weren’t as many costumes changes🫣 or at least wish they didn’t take as long

If she cuts any of these in Cardiff, I’m gonna be mad!!! Come on stage earlier please we BEG

• Sad
I think she did the first show and realised that her foot can't take it so they've had to slim it down for the rest of the tour to enable her to get through it and lower the risk of injury.

It's a shame. I am definitely going to miss the big dance breaks from her during what I suspect might be her last major tour of this scale.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you!
😢 curfew is 10:30 so hopefully she comes on just before 8
---
I think she did the first show and realised that her foot can't take it so they've had to slim it down for the rest of the tour to enable her to get through it and lower the risk of injury.

It's a shame. I am definitely going to miss the big dance breaks from her during what I suspect might be her last major tour of this scale.
She’s actually been dancing a lot more since the first night, I guess the crowd is giving her more to feed off

Can’t believe we’re not going to see her sing Drunk In Love sat on a disco ball 😣

honestly she’s been dancing more and it seems she’s probably afraid of re injury
when the crowd gives her energy she gets into it
i also don’t think this is her last major tour of this scale , she’s always reinventing herself creatively and she even said this is just the beginning
she’s going to tour until she physically can’t

A lot of big artists seem to forget about Ireland nowadays. ☹
This is her first solo tour without a Dublin date. I'm still raging! I wonder was it because of the Croke Park rules? Or maybe the stage wasn't going to fit in any of our venues :unsure: