Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her first solo tour without a Dublin date. I'm still raging! I wonder was it because of the Croke Park rules? Or maybe the stage wasn't going to fit in any of our venues :unsure:
The stage (well the Club renny parts) seems huge in both stadiums shes been in so far

also club Renaissance tix going for £200 in Cardiff please upgrade my ticket Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a show!! It was amazing, such a good time. Cardiff brought the vibes. Her mic was ON! I know I’m the one who said she was hardly dancing but she seems to move a lot so I take it back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Went to Edinburgh. Take back everything I've previously said. It was phenomenal!

There is definitely something going off dancing wise, she barely dances at all, but the energy and sheer spectacle of it all more than makes up for it. I want to go again 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Went to Edinburgh. Take back everything I've previously said. It was phenomenal!

There is definitely something going off dancing wise, she barely dances at all, but the energy and sheer spectacle of it all more than makes up for it. I want to go again 😫
Do you know what time roughly she came on stage?
I have a seated ticket so want to get there as late as possible really

It's because she's still recovering from her foot surgery and since the tour is many days long, she was advised to take it easy.

I went to Edinburgh, absolutely unreal seen her 6 times. She came on at 7.45 no support act stayed on till about tenish. She is amazing!!

Reactions: 3
Her music to “come on” at Edinburgh started at 7 and normally it lasts about 10 mins but it looped for almost an hour. At both Cardiff and Edinburgh she came at around 7:55pm and finished at 22:15 - no Drunk in Love, All Up In Your Mind or Thique at either! Think it’s finished til she gets somewhere with a later curfew (Stockholm was 11:30pm) or til America.

big rumours that there’s an announcement/something special happening in Paris - rumoured guests on stage being Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Madonna or Jay-Z

If Gaga comes on for Telephone/Videophone I’ll be in a right huff. What a shocker that would be 😂

• Haha
Be very disappointed if she brings out Nicki Minaj considering she’s an anti-vaxxer who repeatedly denies that her husband r*ped anyone even though he is convicted. Not that Beyoncé has proven herself to have excellent morals but … yknow 😂

did you guys see her and Jay Z bought a new 200m house in Malibu in cash

Did anyone go to Sunderland last night?! I’ve still got goosebumps 🤩 gutted Drunk In Love was cut 😫 we knew it would be with her arriving so late but we held out hope 😂

Is it true what they are saying online that she is coming on late as people are late getting in?

Is it true what they are saying online that she is coming on late as people are late getting in?
I don’t believe that is the reason tbh, I’ve been to plenty of concerts where not everyone is in and they start.
Beyonce has quite the reputation for being ‘late’ anyway

ETA From what I’ve seen the last couple of shows she’s finished about 15 minutes before the curfew so could have easily fit a couple more songs in if she wanted to, she cut those songs by choice

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe that is the reason tbh, I’ve been to plenty of concerts where not everyone is in and they start.
Beyonce has quite the reputation for being ‘late’ anyway

ETA From what I’ve seen the last couple of shows she’s finished about 15 minutes before the curfew so could have easily fit a couple more songs in if she wanted to, she cut those songs by choice
She did finish 15 mins early. I was sat where the entrance to the stage was. She pulled up in the car at 8.10 and was on stage a minute later. It was her that was late everyone was in the stadium well before.

Didn’t think it was true. Gutted if drunk in love is cut when I go, it’s one of my faves

Hoping she’s actually on time next Monday in London. Is it so difficult to be on time for your fans who have paid hundreds? It’s annoying for the fans when they get a shorter set because the artist is late. Don’t shoot me - I’m a massive Beyoncé fan!!

Reactions: 5
Can’t imagine she will cut it for every London show, or Paris she loooves Paris! Expecting DiL to make an appearance soon.

Cardiff she was due on at 7:30 but didn’t come on til 7:55, Edinburgh she was due at 7:20 but came on about 7:55 too!

happy I went to Cardiff and Edi to see Heated on the stage as I didn’t have Club Renaissance tickets, and she did Heated there last night

happy I went to Cardiff and Edi to see Heated on the stage as I didn’t have Club Renaissance tickets, and she did Heated there last night
I think it’s the right decision to move Heated, the last part deserves to been shouted by the crowd
I feel if she’s planning to do anything special for London it will be night 5, I’m going night 1 on Monday so not holding much hope 😂

she changed her entrance last night too but I think that was something to do with her dress

There’s some absolutely banging merch on sale for the next few shows that I missed out on - London Has A Problem T-shirt, the crew-style jacket and the Heated fan!