Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's one thing I will say about Beyonce...at least she can sing live unlike a lot of performers.

Reactions: 7
We came to opening night in London. I thought she sounded amazing (she has an incredible voice) and love how she turned the stadium into a nightclub. I noticed how happy the crowd was to see her and hear her older songs. There was a great vibe. I think a few of the Renaissance songs are a bit hit and miss, but some of the songs have grown on me. I also don't get why she is holding back on the visuals but I suppose they will come when she decides to release them. We left before Summer Renaissance, and decided to walk back to where we were staying as it was easier. I'm thankful we did as I heard there were very big lines to get on trains

Reactions: 2
I went to club renaissance twice and now me and some friends are thinking of going Houston for the show and doing club reni such which is $2000 or all risers which is $4000

Is anyone going to any US dates and if anyone doing riser or done it???
---
I was watching the live stream - blue looked so cute!!

London you’re next after this!! Can someone pick me up some merch because she keeps adding amazing stuff
Girl. Beyoncé trynna bankrupt me. I got 3 hoodie, 2 tees, had to get the London Has a Problem, the tour book, the fan and the crew jacket
---
Well I went last night. It was really good but I’ve never seen a Beyoncé crowd so flat during parts of the set. Even the die hard bey hive looked bored at some points.
Where were you sitting? Because it certainly was not club renaissance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
this is my view from someone not in the risers but I feel like it’s a waste of ££ you don’t see much!

She wont do drunk in love because she got slatted for it the other weeks when they bought up Jay-z's lyrics about Tina Turners ex hubby.

She wont do drunk in love because she got slatted for it the other weeks when they bought up Jay-z's lyrics about Tina Turners ex hubby.
I kinda agree however that part won’t be in the performance anyway since Jay-z doesn’t sing it with her on the tour

I think the backlash for the lyrics is stupid anyway, the song is nearly 10 years old but now Tina has passed suddenly it’s a problem

Reactions: 3
Imma need those UK and Ireland cinema listings to update asap 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imma need those UK and Ireland cinema listings to update asap 🤯
I saw yesterday an Irish cinema accidentally uploaded it I can’t remember which cinema it was though. So not sure why they’ve not said anything yet!

Have you guys heard the Donk leak? I cannot stop listening! 😍

• Heart
Tickets on sale globally on 9th November! And she’s having two premieres - London and LA

• Heart
Reactions: 4