Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the live stream - blue looked so cute!!

London you’re next after this!! Can someone pick me up some merch because she keeps adding amazing stuff

She was so good tonight!! Blue was cute bless her 🥺
Must say I thought the sound in the stadium was awful, did anyone think the same about their show?

Was it awful getting out? Seen a few tik toks advising to leave early
I’ve seen those too! Lots of people saying they walked to Tottenham Hale or Seven Sisters. Going to be really bad with the train strikes upcoming too

I left just before she finished Summer Renaissance and had no problem leaving the stadium but didnt get the tube as I just walked back to my hotel

however was going to tube to the stadium and was told it was a 40 minute wait so decided to do the 30 minute walk there instead

Incredible show last night!!
I left halfway through summer renaissance. Couldn’t get on the first overground from Bruce Grove (towards Liverpool Street) as it was so packed, but I did manage to squeeze onto the second.

Most people got off at Seven Sisters. I’d imagine the Victoria line would have been busy from there.

Well I went last night. It was really good but I’ve never seen a Beyoncé crowd so flat during parts of the set. Even the die hard bey hive looked bored at some points.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Well I went last night. It was really good but I’ve never seen a Beyoncé crowd so flat during parts of the set. Even the die hard bey hive looked bored at some points.
Oh no really?!?! That’s such a shame considering it’s 5 nights in London too

It was a great show (Monday) but I definitely remember the crowd having much more energy when I went to the Formation and OTR II tours

Reactions: 1
It was a great show (Monday) but I definitely remember the crowd having much more energy when I went to the Formation and OTR II tours
Agree. I’ve been to lots of her concerts, both in the uk and abroad. Formation was hit after hit after hit. This just wasn’t.

I wasn’t lucky enough to go to Formation World Tour, but the Manchester crowd I was in for OTR2 was pretty poor. I’d say the Cardiff crowd in GA for this tour were honestly amazing, knew all the words and were dancing. Edinburgh (Golden Circle) also pretty good, so it’s a shame to see London aren’t loving it as much

From the clips I've seen of the London gigs, her voice just gets better and better. And it's always been bloody great anyway.

Reactions: 7