Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I've just intercepted a meeting of The Great and Most Important Law Rights Committee

View attachment 2832353
View attachment 2832359

I was a lawyer. You're a lawyer. Everyone's a know your rights lawyer!
---
Not joking, she (Bex Kitchen) makes me feel like vascular endothelial growth factor receptor antagonist ing
View attachment 2832375

I made up that sentence using middle icon on my phone. I meant she (Bex Kitchen) makes me vomit. I've no idea why my phone knows those words, but it does explain X

For the avoidance of doubt, I am an #antifan
---
Not joking, she (Bex Kitchen) makes me feel like vascular endothelial growth factor receptor antagonist ing
View attachment 2832375

I made up that sentence using middle icon on my phone. I meant she (Bex Kitchen) makes me vomit. I've no idea why my phone knows those words, but it does explain X

For the avoidance of doubt, I am an #antifan
Wooh, you appear to be malfunctioning, dear. YOU MUST REST IMMEDIATELY.

Also is Bex's friend a lone female in India? She hasn't said...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has that creepy little oddball not got some kids he'd be better spending time with rather than giving really tit advice to young lassies on the internet?

I think I read the other day that she'd gone to Liverpool to see a pal (Twitter reply crew, obvs) and her boyfriend. A totally benign reason, of course, if indeed you were not inclined to insist that you're 'literally incapable' of making said journey.

Reactions: 8
Wooh, you appear to be malfunctioning, dear. YOU MUST REST IMMEDIATELY.

Also is Bex's friend a lone female in India? She hasn't said...
At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Thinking I could never live with my Post Malfunction
And after spending nights
Thinking how my Tattle Post Malfunction did me wrong
I grew strong
And I learned how to get along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
duck right off does she not have a 'handheld machine thingie' (a HANDHELD MIXER?), the lying perma child. Even I have one (Argos, tenner) and I rarely bake (as I can't be arsed).

Reactions: 4
duck right off does she not have a 'handheld machine thingie' (a HANDHELD MIXER?), the lying perma child. Even I have one (Argos, tenner) and I rarely bake (as I can't be arsed).
Poor Bex. Desperate to work on her book but unable to. If only she'd had years to do so.
And of all cooking, why baking? The one thing that is actually fairly physical requiring kneading etc.

Did we ever get the definitive answer about her collarbone operation? I presume it has been deemed unnecessary.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to respond but I'm exhausted because three of my besties cleaned my Bex Kitchen and slobbered on my Bex Feet

She's actually quite revolting and I'm not even referencing the ghastly bath robe photo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I’m literally in India right now for a little spring break trip to Goa and all the hotels are not booked up. India is a country of a billion people and many millions of tourists a year. The British embassy does not help with poorly planned travel- they help if you are dead/ dying and visit you in jail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah there’s loads still available for those dates, why doesn’t Bex’s friend just book another one? Not dramatic enough? bleeping hell these people
E3FAA2B1-E2C0-4BCC-A4C6-E2999FB5BFD0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I’m literally in India right now for a little spring break trip to Goa and all the hotels are not booked up. India is a country of a billion people and many millions of tourists a year. The British embassy does not help with poorly planned travel- they help if you are dead/ dying and visit you in jail.
Oo lucky you. I'd love to go but my partner would be awful 😂 too hot. And I'm too timid to do it alone. Though I've heard the hill towns like Simla aren't too bad.
I bet Bex friend is fine tbh and it's just Bex making it all about herself. Contacting embassies ffs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else absolutely splitting their sides at the notion of Bex ‘doing too much’?

She does the bare bleeping minimum as a mum, sweet FA round the house and even less as an author.

Of all the things she could be accused of, doing too much is surely the absolute bottom of the list.

• Haha
I think she might be on to something. If only there were some kind of place children could go to to be with their peers and learn from them :unsure:

Screenshot_20240323_215706.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_215559.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god, she doesn't half chat a lot of pure shite. The replies are equally as 'hot take' mind bending too. Who would have thought that kids might copy their peers? GROUNDBREAKING.

(I thought pairing cats, unless siblings, was quite difficult? No idea, am dog person).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god, she doesn't half chat a lot of pure shite. The replies are equally as 'hot take' mind bending too. Who would have thought that kids might copy their peers? GROUNDBREAKING.

(I thought pairing cats, unless siblings, was quite difficult? No idea, am dog person).
You're so funny. You, and all of you.

Actually and indeed, pairing cats is tricky. Not for me, obviously, for I am like Bex, the most amazing "mama" ever. Please refer to my thread on X.

• Haha
oh god what now?

argument with bestie?
sent nudes to plant guy and now his gf's gunning for her?

can't wait for the lengthy thread explaining this!

IMG_20240324_004411.jpg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.