Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really hired home help so someone could go buy her raspberries 😐 I can’t
There's something fishy about Bex, that's for sure
---
I also found this funny. Irony deficiency is one of Bex's disabilities
Screenshot_2024-05-03-07-39-06-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You didn't do it in primary school? WELL, I do it at my excellent (the best, better than my sister) HOMESCHOOL. Primary school is like PRISON FOR CHILDREN.
I do recall how prison-like my primary school was. All the art and reading and handball and collaboration; the science and theatre visits with my mama's bestie, not to mention the bento (lunch) boxes filled with exotic things such as sandwiches, leftovers, fruit and parental love. My father packed my lunch a lot and it was good.

There was one weird thing, though... a definite start stop schedule. My mother was amazingly flexible about the start time, lol no she wasn't; she had a job. I was a bell monitor for a month, actually. Time keeping. Crazy fun. Positive ions everywhere. Or it was intellectually thwarting: who would know?

God, Bex is so full of nothing but selfishness

Reactions: 6
Ah yes, your pain was so much more mega pain because autism. I would have loved to have seen the eye rolls in that ED!
I hear you.

Raspberries equal foodie photo (in the red, versus beige, category.) Photo plus four weeks for formatter equals June, yes? June for Hearty, by Bex Kitchen. (Plus audio book recording, Amazon shop, packaging and postage.)

Meanwhile, have a photo from my Kickliar startup:

Screenshot_2024-05-03-23-13-17-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Near fatal??????
She’s a horror. She can shadow me for a day and I’ll show her what near fatal looks like. She wouldn’t cope.

Pro tip Sexybexy. The ones who are near fatal are not screaming and shouting about autism. They aren’t making any noise at all. HTH. You freak.

Reactions: 8
She’s a horror. She can shadow me for a day and I’ll show her what near fatal looks like. She wouldn’t cope.

Pro tip Sexybexy. The ones who are near fatal are not screaming and shouting about autism. They aren’t making any noise at all. HTH. You freak.
I'm making a new thread #9

Bear with me. It's not muscle memory and, embarrassingly, seems to be as demanding as creating a scrambled eggs brochure!!

New thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.