Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello friends, disgusting trolls and horrible jealous women!
Here we gather for thread number EIGHT in the Bex universe.

recap:
She took, and photoshopped, a picture of a quiche
Kiddo has been assessed and offered the highest level of PIP, despite having to look after himself 90% of the time
Was pontificating on the possibility of going to Norn Eire for a burgering (with gross luggage) until:
She may have had some kind of accident, not sure how it happened or how she was affected by it, if at all 🤷🏼‍♀️*
She’s in the early but NORMAL stages of a relationship (sexting someone and not getting paid for it, despite being a sex worker who believes sex work is work but is somehow still simultaneously capable/incapable of (sex work is) work
Still no sign of the cow boots :(

Not sure I need to include that the pamphlet hasn’t had any work done on it, and she can’t lift her arms which is relevant to the lack of pamphlet for some reason

it was a car accident, see @Wooh’s dp for further details

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/bex-wol...were-made-in-terms-of-allocating-funds.43550/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gifts from Amazon wishlists and a Kickstarter don't count?

Screenshot_2024-03-01-07-43-50-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We aren’t attacking you, we’re having a conversation that you elect to read you bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1000012825.jpg

"I haven't grifted since my last Amazon wish list , um, since a week ago , and I'm still being attacked "!

What a manipulative, dildo shein dress loving pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2788044
Which trauma is this for? 🤔
I'm not sure, what do you reckon? 🤔

*Entirely* unrelated to this, it appears Bex is in a baity mood this eve. Posting photos from an aquarium (where's the nearest one? That's quite an intense jump from being in so much pain to a day of walking around and travelling - oh look, I took the bait). Fridge magnets with a shamrock. I enjoyed the other day when kiddo's dad helped her and she felt it entirely necessary to mention that he helped her into pjs (complete with ref to his girlfriend in the same tweet and then a rant about how folk here were 'getting in the way' of them). A public service announcement about unsafe driving.

Ugh, I promised myself I'd stop paying attention, but here we are 😳

• Haha
She’s like the equivalent of watching trashy reality tv. Just idiots making stupid decisions over and over. Emphasis on the trashy.

Reactions: 7
I'm other news, Rebecca's unsolicited advice is to not go aquaplaning.

Thanks Rebecca, I fancied doing that tomorrow but won't now.

• Haha

*Entirely* unrelated to this, it appears Bex is in a baity mood this eve. Posting photos from an aquarium (where's the nearest one? That's quite an intense jump from being in so much pain to a day of walking around and travelling - oh look, I took the bait). Fridge magnets with a shamrock. I enjoyed the other day when kiddo's dad helped her and she felt it entirely necessary to mention that he helped her into pjs (complete with ref to his girlfriend in the same tweet and then a rant about how folk here were 'getting in the way' of them). A public service announcement about unsafe driving.

She is awful isn't she? 😂
I'm really starting to think the accident wasn't that bad but she's milking it for *reasons* (sympathy and money - her two favourite things).
Did she go to the aquarium in her dressing gown? Remember kids, don't shame people who do. It's an ADHD thing.

Reactions: 11

I've missed you and your crisps, Mark!

Gosh I wish this could've been the thread title:

Ugh, I promised myself I'd stop paying attention, but here we are
I HEAR YOU!

PS I once googled Mark Corrigan's crisps. I was none the wiser.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've missed you and your crisps, Mark!

Gosh I wish this could've been the thread title:

I HEAR YOU!

PS I once googled Mark Corrigan's crisps. I was none the wiser.
Woohy ♥ He's a character from Peep Show (the programme Bex, not online mice and holes).

ETA again *entirely unrelated* to this particular thread, I wonder if RSM has ever searched up some of the stuff Bex has posted about her on here.

• Haha
I suspect that magnet is from Giants Causeway.

So maybe her driving to Liverpool unaided and without a carer isn’t the first time she has gallivanted off solo for an unassisted jaunt accompanied by a burgering.

Truly it’s outrageous- at deaths door, begging drs for morphine one day. Daytripping to a place you are on your feet most of the day the next. Who is believing her incredible lies at this point? Tim - have you seen the light yet or are you THAT desperate to waste fivers on wanking over this excuse of a human (yes, manky mouse still would).

Reactions: 6
There is also an Edinburgh zoo badge. I wonder if she drove up to Guest Monroe's second home to see the Pandas before they LEFT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect that magnet is from Giants Causeway.

So maybe her driving to Liverpool unaided and without a carer isn’t the first time she has gallivanted off solo for an unassisted jaunt accompanied by a burgering.

Truly it’s outrageous- at deaths door, begging drs for morphine one day. Daytripping to a place you are on your feet most of the day the next. Who is believing her incredible lies at this point? Tim - have you seen the light yet or are you THAT desperate to waste fivers on wanking over this excuse of a human (yes, manky mouse still would).
Oh I would 100% say the Liverpool late night drive is certainly not the first one she has done for *reasons*. She would never have disclosed this jaunt unless she had the accident.
She just likes to pretend to her gullible paypigs followers and the benefits assessors that she is so disabled and anxious she couldn't possibly look for work especially involving driving anywhere for it.

Reactions: 9