Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a loaded word as well (deformity), isn't it? I wouldn't particularly describe someone with a pigeon chest as 'deformed'. Much like I wouldn't call someone who isn't able-bodied PARALYSED, I suppose.

Reactions: 9
If I was Bex I'd be truly grateful every day my son was unharmed in an accident from a journey I had undertaken, which I had previously declared myself unfit to make.

I get she might be a bit upset something about her body has changed but honestly - bigger picture needed.
She has no long term health issues from the crash, no internal problems, no facial disfigurements or amputations.
Whether she is truly upset or determined to be dramatic to get pity who knows. I hope one of her beloved 'besties' will tell her to give her head a wobble and get over herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was Bex I'd be truly grateful every day my son was unharmed in an accident from a journey I had undertaken, which I had previously declared myself unfit to make.

I get she might be a bit upset something about her body has changed but honestly - bigger picture needed.
She has no long term health issues from the crash, no internal problems, no facial disfigurements or amputations.
Whether she is truly upset or determined to be dramatic to get pity who knows. I hope one of her beloved 'besties' will tell her to give her head a wobble and get over herself.
Oh, I agree totes.

But, god love them, if they told her they wouldn't be her bestie.

Anyway, to be clear, it's only naked and because she's overweight you can see. Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she knew say, yesterday, or late last week that she didn’t need a pain clinic appointment. Took the appointment anyway as opposed to cancelling it and putting it back in the pool for someone in genuine need. Okie dokie then.

• Angry
So she knew say, yesterday, or late last week that she didn’t need a pain clinic appointment. Took the appointment anyway as opposed to cancelling it and putting it back in the pool for someone in genuine need. Okie dokie then.
You say that but then the doctor wouldn't have had his day made. I can imagine him with a big smile on his face the rest of the day, telling his wife and kids all about this amazing woman he saw in clinic today, how brave she was despite her deformity. An example to us all 🥲

Screenshot_20240326_142101_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So moaning on and crying about having a 'deformity' is Bex being positive 🥰
Right.

Screenshot_20240326_160620.jpg

• Sick
Anyone else smell bullshit?

Also, her very specific wording as to why she cannot drive alone suddenly makes a lot of sense…
Wow yes 'you struggle severely to plan or follow a journey' sounds very familiar. She didn't have the gall to apply for a blue badge did she?

Reactions: 4
Wow yes 'you struggle severely to plan or follow a journey' sounds very familiar. She didn't have the gall to apply for a blue badge did she?
I don’t think she’s said it directly but that was the sentence that sounded very familiar to me to.

Reactions: 8
Mm yes it's where she says this 🤔 It makes sense she would have looked into getting the blue badge now doesn't it?

Screenshot_20240326_164252.jpg

Reactions: 10
It’s very interesting to me how she comments on nearly everything written on here aside from our question asking why she was driving alone with kiddo?

Reactions: 14
I don’t even comment on this thread anymore because she pisses me off so much. Stop thinking about new made up stories to make yourself look like a special brave quirky main character on twitter (transparent and embarrassing btw) and teach your son something.

On another topic, a man just stopped me in the street to tell me I’m the most beautiful and brave woman he’s ever seen and I should take a rest because I’m also the most hard working. Literally so random! (defo happened and not sharing for attention on twitter, promise)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The deformity and the dr posts simply have to be aimed at giving us a goose. I mean, c’mon - even she can’t be so insanely up her own arse that she thinks she is now deformed (autism or not!).

I have a permanently crooked little finger from where my ridiculously strong dog pulled a twisted lead and mushed it. I am off to the CAB to fill my PIP form in first thing, if it counts, though Bex.

Reactions: 8
The deformity and the dr posts simply have to be aimed at giving us a goose. I mean, c’mon - even she can’t be so insanely up her own arse that she thinks she is now deformed (autism or not!).

I have a permanently crooked little finger from where my ridiculously strong dog pulled a twisted lead and mushed it. I am off to the CAB to fill my PIP form in first thing, if it counts, though Bex.
I did wonder the same for the former, but I do think she really is *that* self obsessed. The dr ones definitely were for a rise though, particularly as she chucked 'paralysis' in there.

My friend has the exact same finger issue. Send tips pls as she could do with some extra tattoo money.

Reactions: 4
Her language around driving match the PIP criteria even closer than the blue badge criteria. Sure it's a complete coincidence and just her natural way of speaking though.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11