Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think about it dear poster. Seems fairly obvious to all of us. Clue: you don't get magically transported straight to the theatre seat then home again.

View attachment 2830755

Btw she's still putting on a complaint. Now it wasn't her actual care at all, but a nurse was mean to her.
"I think I'm finally ready to share"
REBECCA PLEASE
You aren't Kate, the only people who read your drivel are us, and even we can't be fucked most of the time

And obviously, she's lying. People don't speak like that. Why would the nurse have even asked that question in the first place, let alone in front of another patient? She really is a horrible writer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
REBECCA PLEASE
You aren't Kate, the only people who read your drivel are us, and even we can't be fucked most of the time
This is my highlight, too.

And obviously it's a thread title nom nom nom!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
REBECCA PLEASE

And obviously, she's lying. People don't speak like that. Why would the nurse have even asked that question in the first place, let alone in front of another patient? She really is a horrible writer.
That's just reminded me of the 'not taking criticism at this time' in her Twitter bio thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The nurse seems like an extremely shrewd judge of character. Should probably be promoted.
Hahahaha

theres also the possibility the nurse was told about the stretcher picture and that’s what she was talking about. Or Bex had just asked HER to take a photo of her now inside the hospital
Bex, maybe if you don’t want people to think you’re an attention seeker, don’t ask a paramedic to take a picture of you on a stretcher to post on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha

theres also the possibility the nurse was told about the stretcher picture and that’s what she was talking about. Or Bex had just asked HER to take a photo of her now inside the hospital
Bex, maybe if you don’t want people to think you’re an attention seeker, don’t ask a paramedic to take a picture of you on a stretcher to post on social media.
This will be it. It can't be every day paramedics get asked to take photos of patients on stretchers so yes, they probably had a good laugh at the attention seeker during hand over

There’s no way the nurse said this, it’s just another embellishment of poor Bex being a victim yet again

Reactions: 8
Earlier today was exhausted from this week. Told she's doing too much by a nurse. Taking it super easy today because of another outing tomorrow.

Tonight, taking photos at a fire show.

Maybe it's kiddo's science lesson this week? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bex, sweetie, if a nurse was slagging you off, you need to get onto PALS, not twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bex needs to be careful saying things like this. Very careful. tit like this is how rumours get started. All the nurses on shift can end up under scrutiny. Stupid witch.

We had better get screenshots regarding the nurse, and post them here. She will delete and backpedal when she realises she could get sued for libel and slander. Nurses have enough on their plates without a stupid little girl lying to get attention from strangers online.

When have you ever been in hospital where you are in a three way chat with a nurse and another patient? You are either in a room on your own or in a cubicle with a curtain round, in my experience. Nurses don’t chat to multiple patients about who is attention seeking, omg.

I don't know what to think really. I'm not sure why Bex went into detail when the nurse asked if she'd stayed in hospital anyway. I'd have just said 'yes, but it was a good few years ago' - especially if other patients were within earshot. But I am very private.

But if she reports it despite what she says they could easily trace the staff on duty. Bex said the nurse was in charge of her pain medication so it will be on her records.

Come on folk - this is clearly bollox…and for once, shows Bex has some remarkable (if somewhat unacknowledged) self awareness. Her very existence is entirely a mission for attention. This is why she has become “CarCrashGirl”TM - she is going to be revelling in it for years now.

She is one of the most attention seeking people I have ever come across. You just KNOW she is the one that has every single “look at me” strategy under her belt. For example - her regular ‘fainting’ shite is probably one of her aces up her sleeve. Her many vague and “invisible” illnesses. Her insistence on being the most chronically traumatised and sexually abused human on the planet. Her “We need to talk about…” threads - desperate to go viral again. Her insistence her kid was Trans until he became brave enough/old enough to speak out and ask to be a boy and have his hir cut - so she could be the right on trend mummy to a NB kid. There will be a ton of other examples…it’s all about the Bex Show. Everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah Bex, the only person who’d be stupid enough to lie about a nurse saying she’s an attention seeker, just to seek attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean, the nurse wasn’t wrong, was she Bex?

But if it did happen (big if), I would imagine there’s a section of what you said missing, isn’t there? The interaction doesn’t flow at all. Something is missing, and I suspect it’s something you said.

Reactions: 8
I mean, the nurse wasn’t wrong, was she Bex?

But if it did happen (big if), I would imagine there’s a section of what you said missing, isn’t there? The interaction doesn’t flow at all. Something is missing, and I suspect it’s something you said.
Yes, she does tend to omit things. Still no explanation for here or her followers as to how and why she drove to Liverpool without a carer.
I could actually imagine, if Bex had gone into loving detail about her previous hospital stays, the nurse saying something like 'can't keep away can you' in a jovial fashion. Which Bex many weeks later interpretes as 'attention seeking'.

(Anyway thinking about it it is utterly pointless her pursuing it. She doesn't remember when it was, who the nurse was and says she was out of her head with pain - or something like that. Plus she's tweeted numerous times about about not thinking straight due to pain and medication. It will be dismissed out of hand).

Reactions: 9
Hello, I've just intercepted a meeting of The Great and Most Important Law Rights Committee

IMG_20240324_020446.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-24-02-08-21-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I was a lawyer. You're a lawyer. Everyone's a know your rights lawyer!
---
Not joking, she (Bex Kitchen) makes me feel like vascular endothelial growth factor receptor antagonist ing
Screenshot_2024-03-24-02-12-53-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I made up that sentence using middle icon on my phone. I meant she (Bex Kitchen) makes me vomit. I've no idea why my phone knows those words, but it does explain X

For the avoidance of doubt, I am an #antifan
---

I made up that sentence using middle icon on my phone. I meant she (Bex Kitchen) makes me vomit. I've no idea why my phone knows those words, but it does explain X

For the avoidance of doubt, I am an #antifan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.