Bethanyfrancesca_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her to start with. But it’s getting annoying that every single thing that is mentioned on here, or every single thing Brogan does wrong, Beth somehow mentions it and tries to make herself look better. It’s becoming tedious and annoying. Unsubscribe.

Reactions: 7
It’s really becoming obvious she wants to be anti influencer, but she’s just as bad as the rest of them

Reactions: 10
I used to like Beth until a few months ago she made a comment on her IG stories about future plans (I think someone asked what she plans to do in the future or something). She made a snotty comment that she doesn't think saving to buy a house is an achievement, because literally all you've done is save money. She's delusional. Literally paid off her credit card then started splashing out on designer bags and belts, stupid spot themed things for her house and getting her eyebrows laminated. She has a major issue with spending. I've had to move back in with my parents for two years, had barely any social life and been saving this entire time just to get my deposit for a house. It's been so hard, and to have someone fob it off like it's easy when she can't go one day without going the shop really grates me! (I'm wondering whether her initial comment was a jab at Brogan who owns her own home now..)

Reactions: 16
I used to like Beth until a few months ago she made a comment on her IG stories about future plans (I think someone asked what she plans to do in the future or something). She made a snotty comment that she doesn't think saving to buy a house is an achievement, because literally all you've done is save money. She's delusional. Literally paid off her credit card then started splashing out on designer bags and belts, stupid spot themed things for her house and getting her eyebrows laminated. She has a major issue with spending. I've had to move back in with my parents for two years, had barely any social life and been saving this entire time just to get my deposit for a house. It's been so hard, and to have someone fob it off like it's easy when she can't go one day without going the shop really grates me! (I'm wondering whether her initial comment was a jab at Brogan who owns her own home now..)
i thought it was jab at Brogan to be fair but she’s really not coming across well lately.

I wish she would just post whatever the heck she wants on her platform but I’m so bored of her saying ‘I don’t really know what I’m posting right now, I’m just going with it’ or ‘tried some new content out’ etc like to me that comes across really ingenuine and not authentic. She seems so afraid to rock the boat all the time, hence why I think she comes here to see what we say about people like Brogan etc and then she tries to do the opposite.

Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute knob. I used to look at her story’s but she blocked me 😅 Also that picture is horrendous

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute knob. I used to look at her story’s but she blocked me 😅 Also that picture is horrendous
I think she blocked me too, can see her insta but none of her stories. I blocked her back, two can play that game dumpling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so incredibly judgemental and preachy. She judges people for what they do through this pandemic yet is constantly out getting her hair and nails done, eating, going shopping. Last month she was at Alton towers but recently was slating people who have been in the past couple of weeks cause “the virus is worse than when she went”

Reactions: 7
Yes, she’s so hypocritical.
And I think she should have a bit of shame for that terrible diet. It’s not funny. It’s not what body positivity is about.

She blocked me because at the peak of the pandemic she was posting things like “going to go to Tesco cause I’m really craving hot dogs” etc every other day and I sent her the legislation that said to go as little as possible ideally not more than once a week. I said it could encourage others to do the same and she sent the snarkiest reply about how good she is following the rules etc and then blocked me 👏🏻 Loves to give out criticism, can’t take any back

• Haha
  • Wow
She is the biggest hypocrite going! Attempted to do couch to 5k got to about week 4 and gave up because of her manky blisters...She also bangs on about ‘curating’ her feed of stuff you don’t like :ROFLMAO: Also that picture of her in the red jumper she looks horrendous(n)

Last edited:
Those faux leather shorts she was banging on about are bleeping horrendous. How does she think it looks good?

Reactions: 5
Hold your horses guys! seen through someone’s else’s stories she’s doing a podcast!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I used to really like Beth, at the time I ‘discovered’ her she was friends with BroganTatexo and quickly dissolved that friendship when Brogan had BeccaGate (which most of you are probably aware of).
At first I was happy she made that stance, she was real, honest and relatable.

But over the past couple of months I’ve seen that change dramatically - she suddenly became much more of an ‘influencer’ and ‘content creator’ rather than someone who shared their life online in a fun healthy way. She became super passive aggressive, argumentative and not fun to follow. Her negativity ended up flooding my feed, and although she is honest, at sometimes it just came across catty. It felt like she was using comments seen on Brogan’s Tattle page and manipulating that for her own gain from Brogan’s unhappy fan base.

I don’t know if anyone feels the same? At first her Brogan bashing was entertaining af but slowly became very self righteous which just became irritating over time.

Reactions: 12
I used to really like Beth, at the time I ‘discovered’ her she was friends with BroganTatexo and quickly dissolved that friendship when Brogan had BeccaGate (which most of you are probably aware of).
At first I was happy she made that stance, she was real, honest and relatable.

But over the past couple of months I’ve seen that change dramatically - she suddenly became much more of an ‘influencer’ and ‘content creator’ rather than someone who shared their life online in a fun healthy way. She became super passive aggressive, argumentative and not fun to follow. Her negativity ended up flooding my feed, and although she is honest, at sometimes it just came across catty. It felt like she was using comments seen on Brogan’s Tattle page and manipulating that for her own gain from Brogan’s unhappy fan base.

I don’t know if anyone feels the same? At first her Brogan bashing was entertaining af but slowly became very self righteous which just became irritating over time.
Definitely. She wasn't exactly subtle with her public Brogan bashing either, even though her Twitter is now private. She seems to have gone quiet for now (we know she's a Tattle user so she's likely perused through her own forum). Her body positivity posts are getting a bit too self righteous now as well, and on the last one you could clearly see her nipples through the lacy top she was wearing (which we all know she will never wear out in public and was purely an insta post purchase..)

Reactions: 4
I am not enjoying how she is trying to portray this anti influencer type of vibe. She is also super extreme with the whole body positivity thing. I was actually quite shocked when she started condemning people for using the word flattering. It’s not remotely aimed purely at plus size, it could be about complexion, height, hair colour etc etc. It’s an absolute reach.

Also I still cannot get over how terrible her diet is along with zero exercise. How can you preach about being kind to yourself when that is how you treat it!!!

Reactions: 9
I am not enjoying how she is trying to portray this anti influencer type of vibe. She is also super extreme with the whole body positivity thing. I was actually quite shocked when she started condemning people for using the word flattering. It’s not remotely aimed purely at plus size, it could be about complexion, height, hair colour etc etc. It’s an absolute reach.

Also I still cannot get over how terrible her diet is along with zero exercise. How can you preach about being kind to yourself when that is how you treat it!!!
amen to this

Bloody hell. Fish and chips for lunch yesterday and dominoes for dinner today. I love my food, I really do but it really concerns me what the hell she’s doing to her insides. She is concerned about her redness but I wonder if that has something to do with her blood pressure?!

Bloody hell. Fish and chips for lunch yesterday and dominoes for dinner today. I love my food, I really do but it really concerns me what the hell she’s doing to her insides. She is concerned about her redness but I wonder if that has something to do with her blood pressure?!
She is unbelievable! She wants reassurance from her followers and that's why she always flaunts her 'body positivity messages' as a way of trying to tell herself she doesn't have to do anything about her weight! She's so frustrating and 100% needs to lose some weight...

The thing is I don’t even think there’s an issue with her weight as such. But she literally does no exercise and doesn’t seem to offset any of her terrible food choices with any more positive choices. It’s really quite shocking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.