Bethanyfrancesca_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her new outlet haul vlog...it’s slightly concerning how much she spends and puts on her credit card, she definitely has expensive taste in things!!

Bringing this back to life as Beth is getting more lairy and outspoken on subtweets and other influencers not following the rules to her liking - a few of us on the Brogie (Free) Tat thread have discussed her so let’s bring it here!

those who support people who sugar their meat should not cast the first stone. Or something like that..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beth is vile. She says it as it is which makes her fascinating to other people because they think “wow, a woman who talks openly about things”. But really she’s just an over opinionated greedy woman.
Her insta stories resemble a food diary, and not one to be proud of. She’s another that keeps posting about “oh wow look at these photos comparisons of how much weight I’ve gained” and then “I love my body I am a body positivity queen my body is my home”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beth stirs the pot all the time and it gets on my wick. I really can’t stand her. She’s such a fake friend to other influencers (Charlotte and Brogan) and constantly creates drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she comes across quite intimidating too online, she has an opinion on everything and even if someone calls her out she gets so defensive. Just cos she’s worked in affiliate ads or whatever for a few years doesn’t mean she’s gods gift to Instagram...

Instead of slagging someone off for what they use their Instagram stories for why not have a chat with them and ask why they do it if she’s so bothered? Why shade them on her stories?

She did the same thing with people who don’t subtitle their video and people who don’t have their stories open for replies. Why doesn’t she just message or comment on the people who do these things?!

Reactions: 5
I think she comes across quite intimidating too online, she has an opinion on everything and even if someone calls her out she gets so defensive. Just cos she’s worked in affiliate ads or whatever for a few years doesn’t mean she’s gods gift to Instagram...

Instead of slagging someone off for what they use their Instagram stories for why not have a chat with them and ask why they do it if she’s so bothered? Why shade them on her stories?

She did the same thing with people who don’t subtitle their video and people who don’t have their stories open for replies. Why doesn’t she just message or comment on the people who do these things?!
This is her all over though.... she is first to indirectly make comments about people but then is also first to get involved in others’ business and kick off about things. She’s so sly it’s unreal!

Since this thread has been resurrected, throw it back to last week

Her poor postie delivering 3 separate pairs of trainers only for her to return 2 pairs for reasons that should have been obvious online!

So frustrating to watch

• Wow
Since this thread has been resurrected, throw it back to last week

Her poor postie delivering 3 separate pairs of trainers only for her to return 2 pairs for reasons that should have been obvious online!

So frustrating to watch
I don’t understand how she’s made such a big deal out of paying off her credit card yet is buying new stuff weekly!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she’s made such a big deal out of paying off her credit card yet is buying new stuff weekly!
and the fact that she's already decided to buy a designer bag as soon as she's paid off her credit card? where is the logic in that?!

I thought she was ok until the second she hit 10k followers she started with the swipe up affiliate links. Seemed really grabby, but I guess that credit card isn't going to pay itself 🙄

Reactions: 10
I actually dm’d her because she’s been talking a lot about other influencers not following lock down properly. I really liked her before this but her reply was rude and snarky. I only really said that she had posted two days in a row about going to Sainsbury’s and it was because she was “sooo craving” xyz food. I said that it’s recommended you go as little as possible and posting things like that will just encourage others to do the same whenever they fancy a certain food when that isn’t how it should work! She said she’s been in lock down for 45 days and knows the rules and so does everyone else. Unfollowed her, so rude and so wrong!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I found this thread through Brogans thread. I'd never heard of her until I saw a few people talking about her in Brogans thread so I thought I'd check her out. My god, every freaking insta story is an ad. It's so off-putting and fake

Reactions: 3
I found this thread through Brogans thread. I'd never heard of her until I saw a few people talking about her in Brogans thread so I thought I'd check her out. My god, every freaking insta story is an ad. It's so off-putting and fake
Since she got past 10k she has just been using swipe ups, she has over killed it! Would love to know how much she’s actually making on the side

Reactions: 3
I used to like her, but now every story is an aff/ad. She's constantly spending money (all of which is going on unessential things 😡 don't get me started on that!) and then saying she's in debt and when she pays off her credit card she's going to buy MORE stuff?! Huh?! Where's the logic in that? She drives me insane. It's no surprise she's in debt.

Reactions: 5
So Bethany had a food delivery but then as some things were out of stock, she went to the supermarket anyway?! Either have the delivery and accept you didn't get everything, or go to the supermarket for it all. Took a slot from the vulnerable when she could've gone to the shop 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.