Bethanyfrancesca_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just find it bizarre that she is one of the admins on Charlotte Ruffs Facebook group yet is besties with Brogan :unsure: Shes definitely up to something...

Reactions: 4
i cant get over how much this girl eats its actually shocking. She is constantly guzzling full fat coke and is constantly getting take aways and eating tit all day every day. Also cant get over the amount of money she spends even though she is in credit card debt??. Shocking, sort yourself out.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else get the impression her and brogan have fell out??
Someone mentioned this on the Brogan thread, someone made a good point that they may have taken their friendship private in order to catch more tattlers out

Reactions: 1
Looks like they've fallen out from the latest vid upload. I respect her for dumping brogan as a freind - she's an idiot.

Reactions: 4
Looks like they've fallen out from the latest vid upload. I respect her for dumping brogan as a freind - she's an idiot.
Don’t blame her for ditching old Brog’s.
Also Charlotte Ruff has been liking Beths photos - and we all know Charlottes thoughts on Brogan 😂😂😂 xx

Reactions: 2
Why have they fallen out? She looked very smug saying they were no longer friends on the video.

I wouldn’t usually care what influencers do when major things happen, somethings need to be kept personal - judgement is not always needed.. unless they flaunt (the amount deliveries she’s had speaks a lot for our current sitchu and her concern for key workers) But I am now interested to see how her platform after this preach.

Attachments

Posted this in the Brogan thread as it’s about Brogan but also wanted to put it here as well as it is about Beth too...

Anyone else notice Charlotte and Beth BOTH posted exactly the same stories earlier and are reading the same book! Looks like new Besties... or were they secret Besties all along and Beth got close to Brogan to find out what she was saying etc and Brogan found out? Now that story I’d love to hear!!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's grinding my gears with the sanctimonious bullshit about not going to Disney World this yeat- if she's said it once she's said it 5 times. Listen love, get off your high horse and admit that your not going because you have neither tickets nor the money too.

And all this about being aware of her privilege all the time, it's like the new " No offence but...." you can't just start a sentence with "im aware of my privilege" and say something to the contrary

Reactions: 6
911078BD-5932-445B-A325-16D569EAD24D.png

call me a prude if you want. But this came up when I was having a quick scroll in the lunch queue at work. It’s pretty inappropriate no matter what size you are? I don’t want people in their knickers popping up on my feed at all!

Does anyone know what part of Liverpool shes from?
It might have been mentioned earlier in the thread but she went to uni in Chester so not far from their I would assume as from memory that’s where she tags when she’s back “home”

I usually quite like Bethany but recently she’s really gotten on her high horse about everything and anything. She’s been accusing small shops of copying one that she’s obviously friends with and openly commenting on their posts with comments like ‘wish you wouldn’t copy other people’s work’ etc. Personally I don’t think that’s on. That’s for the small shops to discuss between them in private and slagging off other small shops on their insta is making her look like an hole.

Reactions: 3
Ohh, which small shops? I've noticed she's been a bit holier than thou lately. I wonder if her initial praise for speaking out against brogan got to her head.

Never mind that all that Disney merch is illegal anyway no matter who made it. Educate yourself, Bethany. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Unless an item specifically uses a logo or a word, its technically a parody. So like a picture of the space mountain logo, no go. But a mountain with the words "take me to space" or something, is okay. Quotes etc are usually okay too. It's very very much a grey area!

Never mind that all that Disney merch is illegal anyway no matter who made it. Educate yourself, Bethany. 🙄
I can’t really comment on this as I do buy handmade Disney items from Etsy 😂
It just doesn’t sit right with me though that someone who’s worked in Influencer marketing for 6 years and has such a large following would act that way towards small businesses. Especially after the the whole Brogan debacle when she was named as one of the helpers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.