Bethanyfrancesca_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless an item specifically uses a logo or a word, its technically a parody. So like a picture of the space mountain logo, no go. But a mountain with the words "take me to space" or something, is okay. Quotes etc are usually okay too. It's very very much a grey area!
It's not easy to hide behind the parody excuse anymore, and Disney regularly do regular sweeps on places like Etsy. Quotes are very much not a parody.

Even if there is a parody element and it is found that there is no likelihood of confusion between the real Disney and an illegal Disney item on Etsy, the courts have still ruled in favor of the trademark holder of well known marks pursuant to the state and federal anti-dilution statutes.

I am behind Disney. The sellers are illegal and need to stop using another company to sell their own goods.

Apologies for the slightly off topic ted talk. :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has she privitised her instagram stories. Bizzare, i dont even follow her...

Is it just me or has she privitised her instagram stories. Bizzare, i dont even follow her...
I can see them, her account isn’t private either? I don’t know if you can block specific people from viewing your stories? I know you can do close friends but she isn’t doing that

Reactions: 1
Shes whiney AF i find her unbearable to watch either way so shes probably doing me a favour..

Christ this girl is becoming very unrelatable. Constant morning about this and that and telling people not to DM her. Get over yourself.

She’s started tagging the brands pr accounts on Instagram.
Ahhh I used to have such high hopes for her now she’s on the beg like alllll the others.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice today how she didn't disclose that her Alton Towers trip was gifted until near the end of all her stories? 😒

On a second read, I'm not sure if she's saying they got in touch with her after she posted her stories to give her some vouchers or if the whole thing was gifted, it's really unclear.

Anyone else notice today how she didn't disclose that her Alton Towers trip was gifted until near the end of all her stories? 😒

On a second read, I'm not sure if she's saying they got in touch with her after she posted her stories to give her some vouchers or if the whole thing was gifted, it's really unclear.
I think she was there of her own accord but they probably saw her IG stories and reached out towards the end of her day. They only gifted her entry to their Oktoberfest I think. If there’s one thing Beth is decent at its declaring ads correctly etc as it’s her job too!

Reactions: 8
I actually like Beth but I don’t think she is looking healthy at the moment. At all.

Reactions: 3
Gotta admit I was a bit shocked at her McDonald’s lunch then roast diner the other day.

I actually like Beth but I don’t think she is looking healthy at the moment. At all.
Her diet is so atrocious, there’s no balance whatsoever. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think there’s anything wrong with eating foods you enjoy but she never ever shows a healthy balanced meal. Loving your body and being confident isn’t about how many McDonalds or doughnuts you can brag about eating in a week.

It would be more impressive if she actually cared for her body from a health perspective too and yes that could be eating a McDonalds one night but the other 6 nights have delicious balanced meals with plenty of fruit and veg.

She’s completely missed the mark i think and it can make me nauseous sometimes reading about everything she eats and drinks.

Reactions: 3
What happened to her doing couch to 5k? did she ever finish it? Thought that was really good when she was doing that, showed you can get fit without being skinny etc but then she seemed to give up and go back to eating crap and preaching about loving your body, etc. Loving your body extends to putting a vegetable in it sometimes!!!

What happened to her doing couch to 5k? did she ever finish it? Thought that was really good when she was doing that, showed you can get fit without being skinny etc but then she seemed to give up and go back to eating crap and preaching about loving your body, etc. Loving your body extends to putting a vegetable in it sometimes!!!
If I’m not mistaken she got a blister and stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh another body positive post this morning, I swear she reads here - it’s always too much of a coincidence!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.