Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is, will she be getting up at stupid o’clock on Saturday’s 2nd outing to the Eras tour to drag her baby to get her make up done. And what will Saturdays outfit look like. Will she be wearing Nick’s wedding outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just always misses the mark I've seen some amazing eras outfits, from plus size women as well, and she just looks ridiculous, what era is she channelling seriously?

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand the need for professional make up and fuss she made about her outfit when these are her seats? I’d get it if she was standing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
the guy in the back is me reading this comment.
IMG_9641.jpeg

it’s a bit of a bold statement for someone youve only met once.

and why does beth look YELLOW?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is her event £10, compared to £5 direct with the venue for what looks like the same event just on a different date?

27642918-A790-40B0-A5A3-2DDF6491391A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_9642.png

She paid £45 in an uber to get there?!?! Wtf? After she just admitted to buying all the merch on credit cards?
What happened to her cutting back for WDW?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
BRB signing up to be an Uber driver to cash in!

the guy in the back is me reading this comment.
View attachment 2993567

it’s a bit of a bold statement for someone youve only met once.

and why does beth look YELLOW?
She looks like she has liver failure! Friend when you've met once? Surely that's acquaintance at best? Or I'm just really old 😂

Reactions: 7
Why is her event £10, compared to £5 direct with the venue for what looks like the same event just on a different date?

View attachment 2993584
I wonder if the company is aware that she’s doing this? She really is scum.
Acting like she’s hosting these events to build connections with her followers, but she’s just exploiting them

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm not saying you have to know every song.

But she admitted she didn't like the surprise songs (even though they were some of the best!) And she only listened to ones from the new album that she knows she plays at the show....

Why is she going two nights?

• Wow
Reactions: 6