Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shared a post from someone on the group not her
Yes it wasn't her, it was another user and she bumped the post

1000010177.png

Why do I get the feeling she is struggling being a mum...the constant needing to be out of the house, admitting that she doesn't like being alone with Francis, now this
I don't want to shame her if she is finding it difficult, a lot of new mums do, but she needs to get help (and not through a pottery painting or bag making class)

Reactions: 13
Yes it wasn't her, it was another user and she bumped the post

View attachment 2991566

Why do I get the feeling she is struggling being a mum...the constant needing to be out of the house, admitting that she doesn't like being alone with Francis, now this
I don't want to shame her if she is finding it difficult, a lot of new mums do, but she needs to get help (and not through a pottery painting or bag making class)
The wording is weird
'I HAVE to be a mum'
She makes it sound so negative.

Reactions: 12
I'm waiting with bated breath to see this make up.

The idea of pottering around the house with a MUA look for hours before the event is making my skin crawl 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to piss through money like she’s a Euromillions winner. God knows where it all comes from. They must have nothing saved for a rainy day.

Reactions: 7
I actually think the wedding dress was her best option considering that reel she posted the other day. The footwear is extremely perplexing. I would not blame her for wanting to wear comfy shoes but the green...? And I want to see the make up, dammit!

Reactions: 4
WHAT IS SHE THINKING?!?

Literally not one thing matches with anything!
IMG_9559.png

is that bird tit on her head?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
HOOTING at her getting her makeup done at 8:45 for a gig !!!!!

I think her life is quite empty, which is why she has to make a big song and dance about everything (new outfits for xyz, constant outings and day trips, this makeup thing etc etc) so she feels like she's 'living' when actually she's actually just consuming. do not envy her life at all

If I wasn’t working and was going to a gig that night I wouldn’t even be up by 8:45am let alone having my make up done haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's absolutely pissing it down and has been for the last hour, so the hair and makeup was money well spent! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Have' to be a mum. Nah you chose this Beth. This is what happens when you have a baby. A decision you and Nick decided upon, you've told us all you were trying. This isn't a tragic conception or even an accident. This is a baby you apparently longed for after your miscarriage.

Get some help because you sound like an ungrateful madam. Was never gonna be all sunshine and rainbows but this is your situation now and it's heartbreaking for others to see your flipant attitude to your precious little one.

• Heart
Now I definitely saw some sights when I went last week, but tbh nothing looked as bad as her effort! She is trying to be quirky but it just doesn't work for me

Reactions: 8