Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money she’s dropped on ‘merch’ is obscene. It all looks shite on her too

Reactions: 8
She bought all that merch on a credit card with no income 🫨

And she needs to stop tucking in her tops, it looks terrible on her body type

• Haha
That sweatshirt is awful! The style doesn’t suit and it’s nothing special to look at. She’s a shopaholic - the merch people saw her coming, she must’ve spent a bloody fortune!!! Plus the fact she trailed her baby there just to buy the stuff.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad a lot of you think the same. All the merch looks awful. The t shirt I reckon would’ve looked nicer in a larger size. And WHAAAAT is the obsession of tucking things in, it makes her look even worse?!
I saw the prices and can’t get over how much she spent on it, given how tit and basic it all looks. Even more so when she’s openly admitted it’s gone in the credit card. Maybe the spending is one of the reasons she reckons she’s going to try and pick up bits of work soon?

Reactions: 9
Always spend spend spend on the latest trend. So braggy as well. Jokes on her, I used to work for a company supplying the hoodies etc for events like this as the cost price is tiny. The hoodie would have cost the merch company less than £10 including the print 🤣 and she paid what? £75?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And 10hours before the show starts? With her oil slick of a face, what’s the point?

Last edited:
  • Haha
wtf why is she getting her makeup done so early?! It'll be melted off her sweaty face by the time she goes...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she's standing, she might want to queue to get a good space.

She'll need to go three different places for food, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12