Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does someone look so filthy all the time. Even when she’s had a wash she looks disgusting. And so smug for what?

Reactions: 9
I just find her in general completely delulu
She thinks her fashion sense is aspirational
She thinks she's admired enough to essentially be an influencer
She thinks her body has drastically changed since having a baby
She thinks these events are something that will.keep bringing her in income etc when reality is when her personality starts to show they will have less and less attendees
She needs a hash reality check

Reactions: 11
I think the pottery place and the leather handbag/ bumbag place have seen her coming! Wonder how much has been spent there?

Reactions: 5
This looks like something your 10 year old made you at school.
It’s not that hard to stitch (she couldnt even finish it) and paint a simple design, but it all looks so so bad. Id be so embarrassed to use this.

IMG_6535.jpeg
IMG_6533.jpeg
IMG_6538.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
All of her crafts look so low effort. There's no real love behind them, she just wants to appear like a person who loves crafts but you can tell she loses patience about 5 minutes in.

Reactions: 12
Can we also please talk about the words/slogans she's using for the beaded tatt she's making. "Lover" is my favourite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we also please talk about the words/slogans she's using for the beaded tatt she's making. "Lover" is my favourite!
I assume it’s a Taylor Swift reference, and that she going to wear it to her show.

Reactions: 4
Is she really giving a verdict in the mcdonalds ice lollys
Yes Beth well done you paid for a small overpriced bleeping Calypo
---
Also if you've all had a stomach bug why in the duck are you having mcdonalds of all things
Eat a god dam vegetable and you might feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also if you've all had a stomach bug why in the duck are you having mcdonalds of all things
Eat a god dam vegetable and you might feel better
She has no common sense, yet thinks she’s more successful and intelligent than most because she once had a marketing job in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not almond mommimg here but I can't get my head around having D and V and slamming a Maccies in the same day. Lucozade and clear soup only, surely...

Reactions: 11
Oh god, she is actually carrying that DIY bag.
She actually looks like a special needs overgrown toddler
IMG_6895.jpeg

(Not meaning to offend anyone who knows someone with special needs but what i mean is, she looks like a 4 year old in a 30 year old’s body)

• Haha
Reactions: 16