Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t work out if she was being sarky or not? She’s name checked the person-are they a friend of hers or is she being a witch?

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t work out if she was being sarky or not? She’s name checked the person-are they a friend of hers or is she being a witch?
I wondered this but she doesn't follow the person so I think its the latter.

If anyone can't get away with calling someone petty, it's Beth.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Here she comes now with her performative activism posting about politics and Palestine!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's as awful as ever.
Your child you only care about for social media posts was born in autumn you thick twit. An autumn theme would be quite cute.
She only asks for advice on these question things so she can show off in her answers she doesn't actually want advice because she knows best.
Wish she would learn to accept some fashion advice, she looks bloody awful at the min.

Reactions: 12
Folks in clothes shops must cringe when she rolls up to the changing rooms with her arm covered in the most awful of their clothes. Bet she buys one or two pieces and the they have to put all the rest of the bits back which is fair enough and part of their job when people go in once in a while but she’s there multiple times each week

If thats the way she speaks to people no wonder she only hangs out with her sister and has engineered a way to make new friends via that irl meet up thing, she so passive aggressive 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe that response and the tagging of the actual person.

October is Autumn, everyone knows that? 'Autumn runs from September 1 to November 30'.

I used to like following Beth and then for some odd reason I got blocked. I don't know what I did exactly.

Reactions: 11
She's as awful as ever.
Your child you only care about for social media posts was born in autumn you thick twit. An autumn theme would be quite cute.
She only asks for advice on these question things so she can show off in her answers she doesn't actually want advice because she knows best.
Wish she would learn to accept some fashion advice, she looks bloody awful at the min.
She’s only asking for suggestions as she’s after freebies me thinks! She is honestly not a v nice person - her need to be right or non openness to anything is such an unattractive quality

• Heart
There goes any future work with the garden centre she waffles on about … she’s calling out the water melons having a sticker from Asda on it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Funny thing is that she can charge near £10 for a crappy notepad you could get out of Home Bargains for £1

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How many stories did she need to do about the watermelon? It was like she was uncovering some great scandal, that the garden centre had bought them from Asda and resold them. Oh no, wait, they just have the same supplier as Asda. And tagging them in every story, how embarrassing. Someone just forgot to take a sticker off. She's hardly Columbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How many stories did she need to do about the watermelon? It was like she was uncovering some great scandal, that the garden centre had bought them from Asda and resold them. Oh no, wait, they just have the same supplier as Asda. And tagging them in every story, how embarrassing. Someone just forgot to take a sticker off. She's hardly Columbo.
She is such a Karen

You can literally picture her spotting the melons and the label. Getting her phone out and thinking how good this will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11