Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god that ‘Fanny’ she designed is absolutely horrendous! She really thinks she’s an artist 😂 a ten year old child could paint better!
She cant even manage a basic mickey shape, the ears are too small on all of them. They look like bears. She’s so artistically challenged.

IMG_5776.png

😵😵😵😵

the size of her compared to the woman

pasta AND chips?!
IMG_5777.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hahaha, as if she gave a stranger the "UM, ACTUALLY..." treatment about Splash Mountain for god's sake. Talk about being over familiar and needlessly pedantic. What a cow 😂

1000002773.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is just so rude for no reason.... I can't cope. Just say 'Oh that would be fun!' like wtf.

Reactions: 14
No wonder she does these meet ups because she doesn't actually have any real life friends... I'm not surprised with her responses to strangers, imagine her with actual friends.

Reactions: 17
No wonder she does these meet ups because she doesn't actually have any real life friends... I'm not surprised with her responses to strangers, imagine her with actual friends.
You know the more we see of her personality ir more that makes me wonder that if FOR ONCE it wasn't all brogan when they fell out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God what a lazy cow. Meal deal in the house, what an absolute waste of money when you could get a big bottle of juice, nicer bread, multi pack of crisps and nicer ham probably for not much more than the meal deal and it would feed them both for a couple of days. Never mind the packaging and what this is doing to the environment!!

God what a lazy cow. Meal deal in the house, what an absolute waste of money when you could get a big bottle of juice, nicer bread, multi pack of crisps and nicer ham probably for not much more than the meal deal and it would feed them both for a couple of days. Never mind the packaging and what this is doing to the environment!!
Never quite got her obsession with meal deals, especially if she is at home and not having to nip out on her lunch break
As you say, she should get some nice bread and ham and make herself a decent sandwich

Reactions: 15
This might make me a witch but why waste money on this naff Etsy wood thing for an IG picture of a very insignificant milestone. Does she have a bit of wood for every month? Is Francis going to be holding a 360 months carving on his 30th?

1000002808.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This might make me a witch but why waste money on this naff Etsy wood thing for an IG picture of a very insignificant milestone. Does she have a bit of wood for every month? Is Francis going to be holding a 360 months carving on his 30th?

View attachment 2956572
I think you can buy a pack of 12 that covers the whole first year tbf to her. My SIL just had card ones though.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2956572
No the thing that's bleeping stupid is buying these and then covering his face so no one knows how different he looks one month ti the next anyway

• Haha
Screenshot_20240527_133415_Instagram.jpg

Guyssss she's going to fap her money away regardless so don't tell her not to bother. All about the #memories

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kind of like how you were petty as duck the other day about splash mountain being closed? She’s honestly the most arrogant girl ever, with no real reason to be?

IMG_5054.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20