Bethany Francesca #3 wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her latest Disney “babymoon” vlogs and it’s shocking how out of breath she is any time she’s just slowly wandering around. It’s honestly concerning that anyone can be so out of breath walking at that pace let alone someone as young as her! Hope it’s a wake up call for her

Reactions: 9
she is still posting. Probably just blocked you from viewing 🤣🙈
haha I was blocked a v long time ago, even though i never posted or liked any of her content! She's back boasting about how she's paid off her SL. Im a a few years older then hernand paid mine off quite a while ago, so not sure why she's acting like it some sort of life achievement :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
haha I was blocked a v long time ago, even though i never posted or liked any of her content! She's back boasting about how she's paid off her SL. Im a a few years older then hers and paid mine off quite a while ago, so not sure why she's acting like it some sort of life achievement :)
Plus most people on plan 1 will pay it back…. That’s the point 😂 plus didn’t she live at home so her loan wouldn’t have been that big?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants us to think she's financially responsible you see. But to be honest it's a debt that doesn't need paying urgently. So even if you haven't, you're likely not spaffing your money on Lego and a million different things you don't need?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wants us to think she's financially responsible you see. But to be honest it's a debt that doesn't need paying urgently. So even if you haven't, you're likely not spaffing your money on Lego and a million different things you don't need?
Yes, another post to tell us Tattlers to stick it. She really is pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I’d be absolutely amazed if someone hasn’t mentioned her weight and possible risks during her pregnancy. You are weighed a lot during pregnancy, and the first appointment with a midwife which is the booking one is the first decider if you’ll be tested for gestational diabetes. You can’t tell me her BMI is anywhere near the healthy range. Other factors such as baby measuring big etc can also be a reason to test. If she’s puffing her way round that soon in pregnancy, surely her blood pressure is going to be high. She must be so unfit. With my first, I’d climbed the stairs on a hot day and said to my midwife please let me take a breath before you take my BP, she ignored me so it was sky high. She sent me off to hospital as an emergency but after an hour on their monitor they said I was absolutely fine. I really don’t think her appointments and pregnancy are as plain sailing as she claims. And I’m sorry to say, she still doesn’t even look pregnant. That festival this weekend you couldn’t tell at all.
Watching her latest Disney “babymoon” vlogs and it’s shocking how out of breath she is any time she’s just slowly wandering around. It’s honestly concerning that anyone can be so out of breath walking at that pace let alone someone as young as her! Hope it’s a wake up call for her

Reactions: 9
She looks like she’s got a camel toe in her evening outfit tonight. She needs to just start dressing properly and stop cradling the bump 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Should this not say ‘papier’ like the brand? Her content is so boring, three stories showing us the inside of a diary we could easily see online ourselves.

Attachments

• Haha
Should this not say ‘papier’ like the brand? Her content is so boring, three stories showing us the inside of a diary we could easily see online ourselves.
Why is it that people obsessed with diaries are ironically the people who have nothing to fill them in with?
Yes, I’ve spent too long on Victoria’s thread.
---
Bethany Francesca #3 A fabulous life of retail park shops and shovelling junk down her chops

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is it that people obsessed with diaries are ironically the people who have nothing to fill them in with?
---
Bethany Francesca #3 A fabulous life of retail park shops and shovelling junk down her chops
So true. They spend 1/2 their time filling out their diaries. Do they schedule in “diary time”?
Can’t beat Brogan with her bin stickers though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This reminds me of a girl I once worked with years ago. I worked in a bookies and the manager was having a week off and left this girl in charge. On her first day in charge, she brought in load of cutesy stationery, including a diary. Instead of actually doing her job, she spent most of the shift writing stuff in this diary.
A couple of days later, she was off and had left the diary lying around. I had a little read and she had filled it with the same list of mundane tasks for each day that we usually just did everyday on autopilot. Stuff like, "empty bins", "refill pens and betting slips", "wipe screens". It made me chuckle how pathetic it was.
bleeping sad bleep ended up getting sacked for helping herself to money out of the safe a few months later 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This reminds me of a girl I once worked with years ago. I worked in a bookies and the manager was having a week off and left this girl in charge. On her first day in charge, she brought in load of cutesy stationery, including a diary. Instead of actually doing her job, she spent most of the shift writing stuff in this diary.
A couple of days later, she was off and had left the diary lying around. I had a little read and she had filled it with the same list of mundane tasks for each day that we usually just did everyday on autopilot. Stuff like, "empty bins", "refill pens and betting slips", "wipe screens". It made me chuckle how pathetic it was.
bleeping sad bleep ended up getting sacked for helping herself to money out of the safe a few months later 🤣
Did you work with Victoria or Brogan? 🤣

• Haha
Shes so out of breath well walking and talking!!!
Also excited for the event because of all the free food. And mentions she's hungry about 5 times in the first 3 minutes of the vlog.

Thread suggestions!

So she has her glucose test this morning, a prime candidate for getting gestational diabetes so will be interesting to see how that goes. If she does have it, it might be a blessing in disguise if it helps her change unhealthy habits.

I remember a lady I worked with having it and having to adjust her whole diet. She was a bigger lady and ended up losing 2 stone in pregnancy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.