Bethany Francesca #3 wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right? She's so concerned with how other people perceive her. That's why she's always addressing here and her followers. If she cared less, you'd be able to tell.

Also she's not mature enough to know that those people who aren't flashing the cash are actually the ones living very comfortably because their self worth doesn't depend on 'stuff'.

Reactions: 19
It’s been days now and I still can’t get over ‘afforded me a fabulous life’.
how does she think the rest of the world / other 30+ dinks live if not off of 3-course McDonald’s and Poundland outfits? Scrapping the last cold baked bean out the tin whilst using Tattle from the library?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The slick back hair is not the one for Beth 🙃

The Lego castle WTAF, I’m a full blown Disney adult but where are you putting that?! With a baby coming too?! 🤯

As someone who is also pregnant, I’m extremely conscious I don’t want to make it my whole personality, I’m still a person, still a friend, work colleague, Auntie etc why is it alllll she can talk about? Even a trip to the shops…I’m tired, because I’M PREGNANT - we know babe, we know.

Reactions: 14
I think the spending has accelerated since being made redundant as a way to ‘prove’ she still has disposable income etc. she’s showing off more big purchases, seems like it’s to make a point that she’s not hard up or something!
Deffo. It's very her (and her snippy immature attitude) isn't it to try and prove a sad sort of point that it was always 'them that needed her more than she needed the job" type of thing. That's what she wants everyone to think. She must have some very deeply entrenched insecurities about these things to continue to have to 'prove' them to everyone so long after the fact.

Not sure why she bothers when we all know her employer was pleased to see the back of her because she's awful to work with, and that nobody her own age (or over the age of 14) is going to think that disposable income to buy lego, jellycats and mcdonalds whenever you like equates to having created a successful life, nor does having your husband take on the bulk of living costs while you waddle to Aldi and take pictures of yourself on the daily. She can protest as much as she likes but all it does is highlight how insecure she is about the reality of the situation.

Reactions: 10
Not sure why she bothers when we all know her employer was pleased to see the back of her because she's awful to work with, and that nobody her own age (or over the age of 14) is going to think that disposable income to buy lego, jellycats and mcdonalds whenever you like equates to having created a successful life, nor does having your husband take on the bulk of living costs while you waddle to Aldi and take pictures of yourself on the daily. She can protest as much as she likes but all it does is highlight how insecure she is about the reality of the situation.

exactly this.It’s like how she thinks she’s highly intelligent when in just the last few weeks:

‘Babies’ instead of ‘baby’s’
‘Logistics’ instead of ‘low down’
Pan au chocolate
The weather was humbling

I guess hanging around with brogan would give anyone an inflated head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NO WAY!! Beth likes Red Rum Club, I had no idea….she’s never mentioned it 🫠

She looks bleeping hideous in her stories

• Haha
Has she just abandoned the disney vlogs and building lego instead?!?
Apparently so 😂

She has zero discipline. It's really embarrassing. I'll take it back if she uploads tomorrow but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she's given up on YouTube again already.

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s bought some baby socket protectors in Aldi. Little miss ‘no unsolicited advice’ and ‘I heavily research everything’ clearly hasn’t researched these. They make sockets dangerous, and our sockets in the UK are perfectly safe.
Here’s an article for you Beth, as I know you read here.

IMG_7343.jpeg

• Wow
Hey Beth, I’m sure you’ll read this at some point.
The greasy slicked back hair is absolutely not a vibe.

Will you blame not washing your hair on being pregnant? 😅

Reactions: 7
Turns out telling everyone to duck off and leave you alone isn't the best social media strategy. Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.