Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eloisem

People are asking her where the jumpsuit she’s wearing at the start of her reel is from and she just keeps telling them it’s on an ad next week and I really want to comment to say it’s Joanie but think she’d block me 😂
You were right!! I commented it was from joanie and now I have been blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_6755.jpeg

she’s so smug acting like she’s some successful high earner when we know she’s not… ‘it’s afforded me a bloody fabulous life’… ok, clothes from Tesco on credit, shoes from crocs and only travels to where there’s a Disney. OK, sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

em69

VIP Member
If I listened to my body 100% of the time it would constantly be telling me to stay in be with a glass of wine probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

em69

VIP Member
I can’t cope with her holding her non existent baby bump 😂 that’s literally just your fat belly Beth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

nahm8

Whyyyy when creators get pregnant do they immediately forget their entire personality and just become yet another momfluencer

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Emmapism

VIP Member
IMAGINE the kind of shit heel person you'd have to be to block someone for helping your followers get something without giving you money for it. Like, do you think she ever looks in the mirror and wonders what she's become? Never been happier to have unfollowed.

Reactions: 24

Pinkii

VIP Member
God she is unbearable. Who the fuck follows her because they actually like her?

She is no redeeming qualities.

‘Don’t give your opinions.. but please use my aff link so i can afford to continue to be a gluttonous fucking pig’

Didnt think there would be an influencer’ worse than brogan but she has outdone her

Reactions: 23

JLXRD

VIP Member
sorry but how do you know she is bad with money? Are you aware of her personal savings, redundancy payout, what she charges her clients, what her outgoings are?!
she literally posted saying she couldn’t cover her half of thebills this month and was putting stuff on her credit card, also booking a Disney trip despite this. She doesn’t exactly paint the picture of being good with money when she says things like that?

Tabitha

VIP Member
if i had a growing baby living off my body, I would want the absolute best for that child, knowing that how I look after my health can not only directly affect the baby’s right now, but also well into their adulthood. She is already putting the baby at risk of diabetes and heart disease. She fucking disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Eloisem

So sad
My husband would be so embarrassed if I dressed like this
The ears yes ok they are cute to wear but not the whole T-shirt and sports bottle and crocs etc
Grow up love!
Seriously Beth grow up
You have a lot to learn and a lot to grow as a person before that poor child comes along
Surely this says more about your relationship than it does hers. Bit weird that your husband would be embarrassed, wear whatever makes you comfortable

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_0936.png

how the hell does Beth live in the real world? She’s going to Disney for the second time this year without a job and has McDonald’s for breakfast multiple times a week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Lola123

VIP Member
sorry but how do you know she is bad with money? Are you aware of her personal savings, redundancy payout, what she charges her clients, what her outgoings are?!
Nick, blink if this is you. She’s got you so under her thumb….

• Haha
So her day is dedicated to finding two dragonfruit drinks. She has clearly never tasted an actual real dragonfruit as they taste of absolutely nothing. They look like they’ll taste amazing, but they are flavourless. Dragonfruits are the influencers of the fruit world…they promise so much and deliver nothing!

Perhaps travel to somewhere that isn’t Disney Beth hun, and taste this fruit in its natural environment.

• Haha