Bethany Francesca #3 wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just above the bmi?!!! Just above ?! Really !
I near choked.

So many thoughts and feelings on this, I find weight a touchy subject.

Being Obese is not healthy. You can mask it however you want. Baby wants chocolate cake at Beth's size is just poor decision making. That comment after is ridiculous given the food that's been shoveled in since her announcement.

Reactions: 11
The idea that you have to have hundreds of slices of cake to get GD is just dumb.

My friend had/has a diet like Beth. In fact they're probably about the same size. She got warned she was pre-diabetic, didn't change things enough and now she has full blown diabetes. And that's that. So when people say things like that (wasn't me unfollowed) it isn't a joke.

Reactions: 12
right? She has to be well past the overweight mark. Maybe even obese?

For the blocked. She can’t be that stupid to think that comment is only about 1 slice of cake
This is it.

She could argue that the person has commented on "one thing" she ate today, implying that absolutely everything else was tip top nutrition, but she shares everything she eats pretty much and it's always crud!

So it's not just one slice of chocolate cake Beth, which now and again is fine and enjoyable, but when you appear to be exist solely on fast food and junk, as you choose to share and brag about, it's everything else as well 🙃

• Heart
The idea that you have to have hundreds of slices of cake to get GD is just dumb.

My friend had/has a diet like Beth. In fact they're probably about the same size. She got warned she was pre-diabetic, didn't change things enough and now she has full blown diabetes. And that's that. So when people say things like that (wasn't me unfollowed) it isn't a joke.
Exactly. Unfortunately people just don’t know enough and diabetes is already on the rise due to peoples diets these days.

I actually cannot believe she is claiming to be just above the marker on BMI to be tested for GD. She must surely be in the extremely obese range.

They can do blood tests now to check your overall blood sugar level from the past 3 months. If Beth does have GD (you can also get it later on in pregnancy too) then she’ll need to be careful after baby is here, 1 in 2 of those who had gestational diabetes will get diabetes in the 5 years following on. I don’t know if she’s being blasé because she doesn’t truly know the risks, or she’s just stupid. Considering she doesn’t seem to have really done any research into things for baby or safety aspects (sleeping pod for example), then I’d say it’s both.

Reactions: 10
Gestational diabetes is my passion, I also had it so I'm not one of those childless health visitors that we all love!
In my nhs trust the marker for a high risk pregnancy is a bmi of over 35.
Gestational diabetes is such a serious condition that isn't taken seriously enough. The diet is hard work. It ain't crossing a bridge it's building the bloody bridge from scratch! Everything has to change in an instant. Dont ignore the diet and rely on the medication, it takes you out of tune with your body and from someone that nearly lost their son due to gd if it wasn't for the diet I wouldn't of realised something was going drastically wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So is her BMI just above ‘overweight’ ‘obese’ or ‘extremely obese’ ?!?!
When you’re pregnant if you BMI is over 30 you get a glucose test! So she may be “just” over 30 bmi but a “healthy” BMI and is 25 anyways.
She cray

Reactions: 3
So is her BMI just above ‘overweight’ ‘obese’ or ‘extremely obese’ ?!?!
So she says ‘whatever the NHS deem as fat’, so it makes it sound like she’s saying ‘overweight’ (25+), but as GD is high risk once you’re past a BMI of 30+ (which is obese), she really means she is just over the obese marker.
She’s clearly in denial about her weight and terrible eating.
She comes across as very immature and doesn’t like being told what to do or that something is ‘bad’.

ref: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gestational-diabetes/#:~:text=Who's%20at%20risk%20of%20gestational,to%20work%20out%20your%20BMI

I don’t know the facts but I think she’ll have been quite a bit over the 30BMI. She was overweight pre pregnancy and now she has some pregnancy weight plus she’s def been using the “eating for two” excuse. She def has a (frozen bag of) chip(s) on the shoulder as the way she jumps to be offended by any comments. Maybe the “watch for GD” was someone just looking out for her. Why is any comment thrown back in folks faces. Then she has a cheek to call herself a community.

And also, it isn't about you Beth? It's about your unborn child? But sure, get on your high horse about it

She doesn’t even need to share the person’s comment. She could reply privately. She also doesn’t need to share everything that goes in her mouth.

Reactions: 6
It’s funny because it just shows she gets so rattled, like she thinks her responses show she doesn’t give a duck but it’s doing the opposite. If you need to passive aggressively respond to everything then bot sure if having a platform is for you.

She is gonna hate when she is actually a parent…. The advice will get much worse

Ps Beth hope your son shits all over them jelly cats

• Haha
My child will be 3 in a couple months. Guess what I’ve never got them anything personalised 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Plus the shopping addiction. I think she must’ve bought everything the child could possibly need until they’re at school will she be out buying their first school uniform and shoes soon. Shes about 25 weeks pregnant, not sure of the need to be buying dummies yet. You can pick them up at any supermarket / Boots so easy and their a few £. Not like she’ll have got an amazing deal in the Aldi baby event

She’s an actual moron. Does she think we’re all blind?! We can all see how fat you are Beth, you’re obese and you were BEFORE you were pregnant. She’s as bad as Brogan for lying about her weight etc

Does she not give a duck about her unborn child? She sure doesn’t seem like it with the amount of crap she’s still eating

Reactions: 9
She’s really annoying me but only because she doesn’t seem to actually care about the baby. Her entire focus seems to be on buying things. It just puts me on edge. I would have thought her anxiety would be heightened following a loss, that everything this time would go ok until the moment that baby was in her arms. I was naive with my first, had a hard time during birth, recovery and a missed tongue tie for almost 12 weeks. With my second I was so worried non stop, it really affected my mental health.

And GD isn’t just the diet, it’s the other serious risks that come with it. Sending you love @Carolebaskinshusband

• Heart
Bethany Francesca #4 Cradling her stomach thinking its her pregnancy bump, when in reality its just a junk filled lump

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If only there was a way to stop getting all the unsolicited advice like.... not posting about pregnancy/kids and keeping it private :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel like Beth herself whenever I’m on her thread giving ‘I’m also pregnant’ but it’s relevant (I hope!)

I’m overweight, medically classed as obese, so high risk pregnancy. BMI is an absolute joke of a measurement but that’s a discussion for another day 😂
My ultimate fear is GD, I’m doing everything in my power right now to hopefully not have it and you if I do? I know I’ve done all I can to try and stop it happening. So far in my pregnancy everything is progressing as it should, midwife even said ‘textbook pregnancy’ at my last appointment. I really think that’s down to me making every decision I make about my baby.
It took a long time for me to fall pregnant, I’m not for a second risking anything for my baby.
Seeing her being so blasé about it makes me sick, ‘baby wants cake’ actually f**k off and get a grip of yourself. I’m also thinking of when the baby is born, I bet they’ll be living on takeaways and rubbish rather than trying to plan ahead.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.