Bethany Francesca #3 wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she claims that last year, she shifted 200 Uniqlo bags through her affiliate link and was very proud of that fact (it was one of her end of year achievements).
So I looked up the rate.

As a UNIQLO affiliate you will earn at least 3% commission every time a visitor originating from your site makes a purchase on the UNIQLO UK store.

The bags are £14.90

So she would have made at least £89.40.
This is assuming they only bought a bag.

Now let’s say, at a push, the average person spent £50 on their order because that’s when you get free delivery. That’s still only £300.

I mean, I wouldn’t scoff at any of that, but wouldn’t quit working full time either

Edit to add that’s it’s also only 3% when done via Awin who I assumed she goes through as she worked there

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So, she claims that last year, she shifted 200 Uniqlo bags through her affiliate link and was very proud of that fact (it was one of her end of year achievements).
So I looked up the rate.

As a UNIQLO affiliate you will earn at least 3% commission every time a visitor originating from your site makes a purchase on the UNIQLO UK store.

The bags are £14.90

So she would have made at least £89.40.
This is assuming they only bought a bag.

Now let’s say, at a push, the average person spent £50 on their order because that’s when you get free delivery. That’s still only £300.

I mean, I wouldn’t scoff at any of that, but wouldn’t quit working full time either

Edit to add that’s it’s also only 3% when done via Awin who I assumed she goes through as she worked there
I’m glad my petty ass ordered mine through my laptop instead of my phone where I’d clicked the link before cause I really don’t fancy giving her a single penny

Reactions: 7
Same. There is a difference between being comfortable in the skin you're in and actively sabotaging yourself and your health. Like love yourself enough to take care of yourself Hun

Reactions: 9
New vlog.
I think viewing from this link doesn’t add to the view count or have ad? Can’t remember the link they normally use on the brogan thread?

jfc
IMG_8781.jpeg

---
Just some of food in just 2 days

View attachment 2103895

then wonders why she finds converse wide fit more comfy.
Also:
- the bin bag trousers are out again.
- films herself ‘working’ on her laptop to try to convince as all that she has work
- goes on about tax returns like all vloggers do like it’s the hardest job in the world and something we just wouldn’t understand (I managed whilst having a 9-5 too)
-Swears and moans about the smallest things. She’s just so unlikeable.
---
6C9C3EDD-872F-4703-9DC3-8A3CFA082167.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
New vlog.
I think viewing from this link doesn’t add to the view count or have ad? Can’t remember the link they normally use on the brogan thread?

jfc
View attachment 2103870
---
Just some of food in just 2 days

View attachment 2103895

then wonders why she finds converse wide fit more comfy.
Also:
- the bin bag trousers are out again.
- films herself ‘working’ on her laptop to try to convince as all that she has work
- goes on about tax returns like all vloggers do like it’s the hardest job in the world and something we just wouldn’t understand (I managed whilst having a 9-5 too)
-Swears and moans about the smallest things. She’s just so unlikeable.
---
View attachment 2103903
I just don’t get why she thinks this is content people want to see? It’s so dull.

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched this thread as can’t decide how I feel about Beth. However I will say, that branding is absolutely DREADFUL. Who is her target market with it?

Reactions: 6
Another example of how she likes to act like she eats less than she does. She talks about body confidence but always says she should’ve sized down in clothes, or ordered the smaller food item
She ate that at 9am!!!! That was breakfast 🤮🤮

Is that a syringe to let her know she’s well on her way to diabetes?

• Haha
  • Wow
That green dress in her Disney fashion reel is an absolute no from me all you can see is her stomach overhang

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That green dress in her Disney fashion reel is an absolute no from me all you can see is her stomach overhang
Wow, 9/13 outfits are just a Disney T-shirt and shorts …to Disney.

How full of herself she must be to think this is fashion advice and not what 80% of park goers think to wear for the last 30 years, as it’s pretty much common sense?

the rest - really unflattering dresses.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.