Bethany Francesca #3 wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair; If I'd just been let go for being tit and/or an embarrassment at work and was hoping to go freelance - I probably wouldn't advertise that I'd been sacked either. Not exactly a good endorsement is it.

The fact it's all happened ten to the dozen and there's no plan in place, no branding or planyet and so on just goes to show what really happened but she's got to save face somehow :ROFLMAO: . She'll quietly take a contracted role in the next 6 months and mention it later down the line with some snarky attitude about how it isn't anyone's business but the offer was too good to turn down and they desperately wanted her. The usual front and nonsense.

Reactions: 18
She is really shitting out the ad links this week. I’m sure more people will get annoyed and start unfollowing her.

Reactions: 9
Why is her food so beige and boring...She needs some colour in her face as well as some decent food! Also is she 5 years old with the petit filous

Reactions: 3
Bagel covered in butter for breakfast
Now this for lunch

EE6AA425-F5E0-4084-AB48-649714158032.png

What blows my mind is that, no only does she think eating like this everyday is normal, but she’s so excited about this terrible tit that she has to share it like she’s proud. Not even ashamed.

Reactions: 11
She wastes so much money on food out of the house! It’s mind blowing. She must be £££ from them peacocks ADs and he rinsing her savings

Reactions: 6
I barely give a tit about what I eat for my own lunch everyday, let alone anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F3D1B10D-B509-4E0A-B909-E53E48A8BEC1.png

F636AA04-7EC4-4515-9DD6-550AC14B3959.jpeg

I think this is what she meant the other day about working with her dream company again.

not sure why they’re excited in the comments… the offer Is already there.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2099449

View attachment 2099451

I think this is what she meant the other day about working with her dream company again.

not sure why they’re excited in the comments… the offer Is already there.
I thought the exact same! I think her being given ads for Disney world holidays is a bit redundant because everyone who follows her will be there for Disney and will know it all already. Unless she’s gained a fandom for her peacocks and George reels 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet it’s attraction tickets that her ad is for. Not even Disney

Tbf imagine ex bestie Brogans face if Beth got a deal with Disney or attraction tickets to return to Disney again. I can hear the crying if I’m trying to be brave from Mooney manor now

• Haha
I don’t understand, there was no mention of Betty in this article?

F0B523BF-1306-4683-AF88-EB0DCBEB0875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.