Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just catching up…
Love they had the wedding they wanted and she wore what she wanted etc. though the pink veil is like it’s been stuck on without her knowing.
Hate she did a promo on her honeymoon, is she really that desperate for sponsorship.
Not keen on her dragging Nick to DLC when he clearly doesn’t want to be there. Imagine going somewhere on your honeymoon you don’t even like.
The official wedding photo with fast food in her hand as got to be one of the most eye rolling on brand things I have ever seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else watching live…basically from what I understand the wedding in the UK was lots of money which I’m pretty sure if they are on decent wages could have saved and prioritised the money side of things. In a roundabout way she basically admitted they were too lazy to plan when they came back from WDW…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else watching live…basically from what I understand the wedding in the UK was lots of money which I’m pretty sure if they are on decent wages could have saved and prioritised the money side of things. In a roundabout way she basically admitted they were too lazy to plan when they came back from WDW…
So was she lying about what they had booked? im sure she said they’d booked a lot?

Reactions: 5
Whilst Beth is right, it's her money and she can spend it how she wants, their spending habits do perplex me.

Buying a house, not a priority.
Booking a lot of things for their wedding and then cancelling, losing deposits and getting married in Vegas is fine though?

I think @Bella1989 is right in that they just couldn't be arsed to plan any more. I suppose an ad deal and a chance to tick two cities off their 30 cities was enticing too.

Reactions: 8
That veil was vintage and she ruined it by dying it that horrible pink.

• Wow
  • Angry
That veil was vintage and she ruined it by dying it that horrible pink.
She said it was her nans - which is cute to incorporate it in to her day but I do think color choice didn't work.

The dress wasn't too bad either - but she needs to get some bras fitted correctly, We all have a boob bigger than the other but it shouldn't be as noticeable in a proper bra.

Reactions: 9
Alright Beth 😂 she so reads here. I find it quite telling she couldn’t be bothered with the wedding but has got married in vegas (surely a fair bit of planning, researching etc) and is doing a party at home (surely very similar to a reception I presume with music, food, a cake etc). It hardly says a lot about their future together. Yes a wedding is stressful but I loved it and definitely felt lost once we’d had ours. And now I’m just envious of every wedding I attend because I wish we could do it all again 😅
41FF1A30-4D58-4F3F-8321-CCD1B1BAFF95.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surely they both agreed this was what they wanted though? I don’t think sacking it off indicates anything about their future, they have been together 13 years already? Lots of people who elope and cba to have a big wedding have successful marriages.

Idk, the wedding stuff isn’t for everyone. I’ll be honest, if I had to do my wedding over again, I would elope 🤷🏻‍♀️ It was an amazing day buuuut crazy expensive, and at the end of the day being married was what made it the most amazing! The stress from planning leading to my wedding was awful for me so eloping sounds wonderful. I was happy after but also relieved when it was over and we could go on honeymoon!

Reactions: 14
Surprised she has more closet space. The amount of new clothes. Every try on she does she buys something

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the dress will be tomorrow. brummymummy tagged Charlotte Ruff Lucyjanewood in her stories...

Anyone else finding it a bit weird they’re literally wearing the same wedding outfits to their party?

Anyone else finding it a bit weird they’re literally wearing the same wedding outfits to their party?
It gives their families and friends a chance to see them in person, is my guess as to why.

Reactions: 12
Not really, I've only really know that to be what people do. My brother got married abroad with just 6 guests and they wore the same outfits to their home party. I have a cousin that eloped to Gretna Green and they did the same.
Usually people have spent a lot of money on those outfits so it's nice to wear it again and show people who didn't get to see it.

I've just seen on brummymummy's stories that she had an outfit change at some point in the night though. Looks like the same dress but a black starry version with the same veil, different headband and those pink crocs...

They are all so cringe and awkward! Like a work team outing where you’ve been forced to go and you vaguely like each other.
Looks like compression socks with the crocs, good lord seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I hate Charlotte ruff. What an ugly elderly mother of the bride outfit she’s wearing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.