Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with these basic witch influencers making that pink starbucks drink some sort of personality trait?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see what she was going for with the outfit/look for the wedding but she's not really edgy enough to pull it off? Like she was going for something vaguely alternative and got it wrong?

My biggest thought was that the boots were too tight around her ankles and it spoilt the look but hey if she liked it, each to their own

Reactions: 14
I’m confused!! I’m sure she mentioned before about a honeymoon being booked? She’s just posted saying they aren’t having a honeymoon but their time in vegas / next destination until Saturday is their honeymoon?
I thought I'd seen her say that they weren't having a proper honeymoon because they are doing 30 cities this year for their 30th birthday's.
So Vegas and LA will count towards those 30 cities and be their honeymoon.

Reactions: 5
I’m still waiting to find out why she wore a veil that looked like it had been put in the wash with a red jumper. Surely there has to be some significance to it?
Yeah! It must looks so odd to me and just like flung on there 🙈

Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with the unflattering jeans and crocs tbh. It’s weird Cus a few years ago from the photos she has shared she looked kinda fashionable.

Reactions: 3
I’m still waiting to find out why she wore a veil that looked like it had been put in the wash with a red jumper. Surely there has to be some significance to it?
I think she tried to match the veil with the shoes but I agree with someone else who said it would've looked better with just the headband. The shoes are a statement on their own and I don't mind them but the veil is a bit too much for my liking!

I'm assuming she's having a party when she gets back with family and friends and might wear the dress she originally bought from Asos.

Reactions: 4
I saw so many bridal looks with leather jackets and totally convinced myself that was what I wanted. I ordered a few and realised unless you’re the right type of person, it looks very Nessa from Gavin and Stacey rather than Cool Girl Bride. Just saying, Bethany.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up with her. The wedding outfit was a complete mis match (the veil 🤮 ) but the official photograph of the two of them is nice…. Did she go to Disney to just eat everything and say they’re not fans of every ride they go on? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She claims California Disney is her fave, but had said they don't like almost every ride.
Make it make sense

Reactions: 9
I wish she’d wear a bra on her stories iv seen her tits flopping about more than my own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, they literally complained about every ride and seemed to only enjoy the food? More excited about a coke and a rancho wrap (which is just a wrap, it’s really nothing special). This is their honeymoon?!!? Should have just gone to Nando’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why her and brogan brag about walking 20+ steps. That’s pretty standard for a day at Disney (unless you’re Victoria lol). But it’s such a shocker to them?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why her and brogan brag about walking 20+ steps. That’s pretty standard for a day at Disney (unless you’re Victoria lol). But it’s such a shocker to them?
I think most of us probably do that in an active work day. Just shows their level of delusion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.