Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh here she is, jumping to conclusions and being passive aggressive 👏
Just seen the question about confidence, so bloody rude the answer.
The person asking that may have self confidence issues and she’s just rude in her response.
Honestly going to unfollow her now, she’s just a bleeping witch.

Reactions: 10
Just came on to say I cannot believe that she still feels its acceptable to talk to people in that tone. Why the need to be such an aggressive tosspiece? Especially as she's going freelance, it would be in her best interests to tone down her attitude if she wants to make an income at all. She of all people should know that orgs will looking at her SM before considering working with her. Her attitude would be a huge red flag to me

Reactions: 17
And there’s me blocked by Betty for telling her she’s a rude bitxh for some of her answers.

the confidence and what happened with her job. So seeing as she blocked me and we know she reads here

bumbaba Beth you don’t have boundaries online you’re just a talentless twit that’s trying to make a living from these poor fuckers. There’s a reason you got sacked not “let go” “came to a fork in the road” or any other spin you want to put on it. You aren’t “too much for people” and genuinely managers don’t want to dim anyone’s personality. However you are rude, arrogant and you clearly think more of yourself than the actual skills you have.
You’re on a downward slope and I for one will relish in your downfall (& I’m not usually this person) speak to a paying client like you do people you worked with and watch how quickly they will take their business elsewhere. You’re right the business you are going into relies on word of mouth and it won’t be long before your reputation precedes you, and not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s more than clear the way she speaks to people online, that it likely got her into hot water in her job. Although she’s gone freelance I doubt it’ll work long term.

I cannot believe there are people joining a Facebook group when she’s a rude cow on Instagram! I despair that people look to people like Beth.

Reactions: 10
And tbh she also gets engagement if she speaks to people poorly. The best thing to do is unfollow. These vapid influencers will soon learn when their income source dries up and nobody is clicking on their affiliate links anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You’re right the business you are going into relies on word of mouth and it won’t be long before your reputation precedes you, and not in a good way.
Her reputation is already ruined as she uses her IG on her LinkedIn and well, all it takes is this

AD8AE73C-AB1F-4474-8DD8-8F87FDA8C81C.jpeg

Have you seen the people who post on her group?

Aside from the Disney posts (Beth would be nothing if she hadn’t jumped on that train), it’s women who post that they are lonely or in need of really basic fashion advice. I feel bad for them.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s trying to keep telling herself she doesn’t read here in hopes that it will one day be true
She’s so full of tit. If this were true, then why has she blocked everyone from viewing her stories?

Also, again, ‘it’s not me, it’s them’. Then explain all the bigger influencers who don’t have tattle threads?

she’s shocked she has any threads, I’m more shocked that she only has 2, as sometimes I think she’s worse than Brogan.

Reactions: 9
Also what irritates me is, loads of them can’t differentiate between trolling and this forum of discussion. Trolling is a very different experience in comparison to a forum where there are rules etc. bet she was reading brogan’s threads on here too!

Reactions: 8
Also what irritates me is, loads of them can’t differentiate between trolling and this forum of discussion. Trolling is a very different experience in comparison to a forum where there are rules etc. bet she was reading brogan’s threads on here too!
She 100% has done a mother of daughters 🤣

Reactions: 6
influencers are always up for ‘constructive criticism’ until you give it to them and then you’re labelled a troll or told to mind your own business.

what they mean is, my DM’s are open to all the arse lickers only.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.