Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick is such a doormat. He barely gives a tit about Disney but still went there for his honeymoon.
I don't think anyone who wasn't a doormat would put up with her to be honest :ROFLMAO:. She needs someone to smile and nod while she rants and raves about everyone she takes exception to or every criticism she gets, agrees she looks great in everything she wears and says nothing about all her unhealthy and immature life choices. Imagine trying to approach her at home to say that perhaps some of the constructive criticism was reasonable - she'd flip her lid - easier to just agree I expect.

Reactions: 5
Some key doormat vlog partners include Charlotte ruffs boyfriend and brummy mummy’s.
Just so embarrassing to be them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
CC642155-EA37-4EE8-A6EC-D559FD1AFA3F.png

Yes, EVERY post by her in the group has been about food.

snacks = life but you will have a much shorter one if you keep on like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Petty but I hate that she says "bloody" all the time, it makes her sound about 80 years old.

Reactions: 10
For someone who’s supposedly so open about disclosing stuff, this is a very suspect post tagging the brand, the location of the brand and also holding up something advertising the card card they offer.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For someone who’s supposedly so open about disclosing stuff, this is a very suspect post tagging the brand, the location of the brand and also holding up something advertising the card card they offer.
She’s on the beg for sponsorships!

Reactions: 5
'I got the sack because I'm terrible and don't have the commitment and focus for a real job. Wanna partner with me?'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As we’re close to a new thread….

Bethany Francesca #3 Got fired so spends her days in McDonald’s, dresses like a clown could she be the next Ronald?

Just a small idea for her next role 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bethany Francesca #3 - wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I absolutely think she’s going to try and make Instagram/YouTube her full time career under the guise of going freelance with her normal 9-5 role 🙄

Another fake, and quite frankly vile cretin, about to make more money than they deserve to.

Reactions: 8
Bethany Francesca #3 got made redundant but the snacks and tat are still abundant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Post about her new start/business and there’s a spelling mistake 🙃🙃🙃
This is me being bitter but it drives me crackers knowing she has a first class degree but makes silly grammar and spelling errors fairly frequently. It shouldn't work that way 😂

Reactions: 9
So how long are we giving the freelance job until she’s looking for full time work again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beth (I know you read here) - you could win us all back by spilling some dirt about Brogan! Come on hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.