Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starbucks blue frap yesterday, Toby Carvery the day before and now £12 worth of fudge. How does she not feel awful constantly? And how much money is spending on this everyday?

bet she’ll spend tomorrow eating her way through that M&S egg too

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Starbucks blue frap yesterday, Toby Carvery the day before and now £12 worth of fudge. How does she not feel awful constantly? And how much money is spending on this everyday?

bet she’ll spend tomorrow eating her way through that M&S egg too
I bet she does feel awful but she’s too deep in the cycle to even acknowledge her diet makes her feel crap

That vlog was nothing special but man lips! They’ve got scabs or sores on them? She doesn’t look in very good health! I think she’s glossed over how she’s actually felt about having to go self employed rather than choosing to do it

• Sick
Reactions: 4
‘Found myself in between jobs’ lol ok Betty.
Her lips look so foul 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t, for one second, believe that she’s turned down a 9-5 job to go freelance.

I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog. Her lips are foul 🤢

Brogans lips and skin look the same. Possibly a vitamin deficiency? I used to have the corners of my lips split and bleed so went to the doctor and turns out I was deficient in B vitamins (I’m a vegetarian so it’s harder for us to get those).

Turned down a 9-5 offer….sure jan
I doubt it too and the only reason that would have happened is if it was a bad offer to begin with- really poor salary and company. No one is that stupid to turn down a good position for doing ‘influencing’ instead.

I did a period of freelancing in a similar field (until I could find something perm). Yes, you can charge more per day but that’s pre-tax, you don’t get the same benefits either… so I was severely out of pocket, struggled and so thankful when I did find something perm. Freelance is only beneficial if you have a strong rota of clients, you’re in a higher level position then she is with really solid experience behind you, or youre niche / in-demand skills.

i really think she’s doing this out of desperation but trying to make it look like a choice lol

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant and knows she won’t qualify for maternity with a new job.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant and knows she won’t qualify for maternity with a new job.
she’d still be entitled to statutory pay from the government if she was pregnant, i doubt her field has enhanced maternity packages unless its a massive company.

she is just lazy, like her old mate brogan.She knows she can probably get her months salary doing 1/2 ads and then laze about rest of the time

She wouldn't have to be accountable so she'd be free to duck around on IG trying clothes on and asking randoms what they're having for lunch.

To be fair, that's a good thing. Because like I said before it's not fair to have a boss who does tit like that all day at work instead of managing you.

Wow, 519 views after 9 hours.
Don’t quit your day job, oh wait …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.