Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she’s so faaaaaaaaaake it hurts. All the crying selfies? Mental health isn’t a trend. It’s not cool to have anxiety or mental breakdowns

Reactions: 7
Noticing she absolutely looks happy as ever in all the stories at go karting. Hmmm

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she’s so faaaaaaaaaake it hurts. All the crying selfies? Mental health isn’t a trend. It’s not cool to have anxiety or mental breakdowns
Not sure if any of you go on Vicky Pattison thread, she did the same posting pictures of her crying, I said when I cry the last thing I am thinking is to take a bloody selfies of me crying I am upset why would I? It's so attention seeking, sorry but it is. We all have ups and downs, good and bad days but how they both have done this is fake and wrong.
You've got it spot on with what you said its not trendy is horrible to go through.

Reactions: 6
Uuurrrgggghhh they are all loud and obnoxious its disgusting! Are they not all in their early 30's now? You would think they would have grown up a bit by now and have a bit more class

• Haha
Sorry I keep going on about it, but it’s just so convenient that she’s all happy and laughing on the outings that she’s doing, when last week, she’s posting her crying selfies and having a “mental breakdown” what great timing!

She looks really different on the recent posts. I know she's lost weight and everything but she looks really different, her face seems comely different.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen the Demi articles but to me it sounds so high school two girls just kissing, sounds like more attention seeking like her constant stripper dancing

Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen the Demi articles but to me it sounds so high school two girls just kissing, sounds like more attention seeking like her constant stripper dancing
Did it make the newspapers or magazines? If not their little plan failed didn't it 🤔

Reactions: 1
What was the Anna Valikla thing on her stories about as well, I skipped through. Something to do with her launch

Wait I can’t keep up, I thought she was vegan now? But Insta stories showed sausage and egg?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The state of Marty from Geordie Shore on her Insta stories….obviously getting arrested for class A drug supply didn’t stop him taking them….what a mess

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7