Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to actually think Bethan was alright (shoot me) but now a days she’s changed so much, like she’s trying to be so much like everyone else, her insta videos are beyond cringe!!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Her feed is all either, her bawling about her mental health, flogging crap tat, or humping that stripper pole. She never seems to just enjoy herself.

Reactions: 8
I see Beau has a new GF won’t be long before his cheating she’s so desperate for fame she was on celebs go dating and Jack from love island ran a mile when he found out she had a kid

Reactions: 3
I see Beau has a new GF won’t be long before his cheating she’s so desperate for fame she was on celebs go dating and Jack from love island ran a mile when he found out she had a kid
Who is it and how did you find out?
Found his stories a but strange about the lube. Is this in relation to something I have missed?

Found his stories a but strange about the lube. Is this in relation to something I have missed?
C
caoeny Kelly

Her mate goes out with his brother Harvey

Attachments

Think it's already been said he cheated on her so don't know if they've split 😂
I sort of know of her and she’s so desperate for fame she will think it’s all lies she’s quite embarrassing she gets her young son to take photos of her for the gram even in her underwear

• Wow
Reactions: 2
those stories screaming and crying just seemed so fake and forced, then mentions mental health week, sounds like someone is pushing for a daily mail article about poor Bethan struggling from trolls

those stories screaming and crying just seemed so fake and forced, then mentions mental health week, sounds like someone is pushing for a daily mail article about poor Bethan struggling from trolls
1000000%
And did you notice in a couple of the stories, she doesn’t have tears and is wiping away nothing looking into the camera? Faaaaaaaaaaaake

Reactions: 6
1000000%
And did you notice in a couple of the stories, she doesn’t have tears and is wiping away nothing looking into the camera? Faaaaaaaaaaaake
If she was feeling that down surely the last thing she’d think of doing is sticking a camera in her face to act like a muppet in front of thousands of people 🙄 attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 7
If she was feeling that down surely the last thing she’d think of doing is sticking a camera in her face to act like a muppet in front of thousands of people 🙄 attention seeking at its finest.
And I wonder what she means why she just wants everyone to leave her alone? Work demands? If so welcome to the real world love!

Reactions: 5
She'll be off to dubai again to sort out her 'mental health' and to make some money 🚽 🚽 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is this trend of taking photos of yourself crying, the last thing I’m thinking of when I’m having a breakdown and balling my eyes out is quick let me snap a few pictures 🙄. It’s one thing to take them and look back yourself but to post 10 of them it’s purely for sympathy not for advocacy!
Her and Chloe with there one day off social media I feel soo much better I e put so much work into myself, I mean good for them if it only takes one day to completely turn around their mental health but for most it takes a hell of a lot more time than that.

How many more crying posts is she going to post ffs 🙄 get off the bleeping internet and see a therapist 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7