Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok, I’ve officially hit block, so will follow here to see what madam is upto. I was howling last night. She was posting videos of what a good time they were having, and she looked completely on the edge tapping people to film them; they stopped dancing normally to twerk or what have you (apart from the one in the white shirt who was just like a toddler wanting to be noticed) but this seems to be her life, filming at the edge of minor events with no one of note just to film content. I feel sorry for her now rather than irritation, it’s just sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
If she was feeling that down surely the last thing she’d think of doing is sticking a camera in her face to act like a muppet in front of thousands of people 🙄 attention seeking at its finest.
And I wonder what she means why she just wants everyone to leave her alone? Work demands? If so welcome to the real world love!

Reactions: 5

Sharl20

I know! They haven't acknowledged the split at all.

I also noticed she said in her story that a hairdresser was coming round?! We are still in lockdown!! She like many others has flaunted the rules! It's so annoying when the majority of people are complying and she is just doing whatever she fancies.

Reactions: 4

VIP Member
Why does her face look like a cartoon!
Because she over did it with the make up and that zarking wig.

Must admit the body is okay, assuming her body parts are her own.
I'd rather play hide the sausage with her rather than Chloe or Lauren.

It’s ads for absolute tat, the Geordie shore girls always seem to get ads for a load of old rubbish like market stall kind of items. Never any well known or decent brands, I I honestly can’t imagine who buys all this stuff unless it’s literally young girls! Bethan looks really well, she seems to post a lot about knowing your worth and losing herself and from what you see on Geordie shore I wonder if they broke up because she was struggling mentally being with beau?

What on earth are them videos she has just put up.
Literally moaning about being insecure then putting on the most self absorbed stories.
It's so cringe, I feel weird watching them especially when she mimes to music. She thinks she's the shit but she's a lump from Newcastle!

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Everytime I see Bethan I just want to put her in a bath of bleach. Right can someone please take tattle off me Cos im on one here. Altho I what she did to beau was good. He is awful by the way he can’t even speak with those teeth. That note she got: and she said Cos I’m lush and gorgeous. I felt like saying nar Bethan ya not hun ya absolutely vile and look like you need a fucking sheep wash

• Haha

xcxcx87

So she will happily be out in Dubai for like 2 and a bit months but as soon as there’s talk about a mandatory quarantine when you come back she’s suddenly home... so predictable. I think lockdown has shown how shit and selfish influenzers really are
Yeah it has and it will all be forgotten about soon enough like it was with Chloe when she came back. They will all get away with it. Wonder if the abomination which is yazmin okhellou is in her way back. She is the worst her

xcxcx87

What a sad act she is . She just looks dirty like she needs a good wash and it’s absurd how much she loves herself. She isn’t all that. Yeah she is better than Chloe but that doesn’t take a lot. She is a porta potty in Dubai and everyone knows it . Wow igloo k has liked your photo. Get over it you absolute mess
Khloe k 😂😂

• Haha

NosyMoo80

She’s def gearing up for some shitey diet/weight loss/mindset MLM in the new year. Honestly cannot be arsed with the way her and Chloe are carrying on today and it’s only day 1 of their “wOrK tRiP”, are they not embarrassed acting like that in public places??? 🤯