Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was just coming on the say about the hairdresser. I really hope people are getting fined for this!! Ridiculous to flout the rules, I’m sure a lot of us have bent them in some way but to post it on Instagram for all your followers! They like to think of them selves as influencers therefore need to take the responsibility that they may be influencing people to do the same as them!

Reactions: 6

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
Uuurrrgggghhh they are all loud and obnoxious its disgusting! Are they not all in their early 30's now? You would think they would have grown up a bit by now and have a bit more class

• Haha

Errie

those stories screaming and crying just seemed so fake and forced, then mentions mental health week, sounds like someone is pushing for a daily mail article about poor Bethan struggling from trolls
1000000%
And did you notice in a couple of the stories, she doesn’t have tears and is wiping away nothing looking into the camera? Faaaaaaaaaaaake

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
She is an attention seeker she will do anything for attention. Queerbaiting . Mental health . Anything that will bring attention. You can slowly see her morphing into Chloe. The massive amount of face fillers . She will go onto the body next. I suspect she has already had a breast uplift. She is an absolute train wreck

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Has Bethan bought her apartment or is it rented? I’d be fuming if that was a rented property. Adding a stripper pole.... classy coming to only fans any day!

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
I use to like her when she first was on Geordie shore I thought how refreshing a natural looking girl, no Botox or filler and now WTAF 😱

Reactions: 5

tawdryhepburn

I agree she would make the girls life hell! She’s a psycho, was only last week she started nutting her phone on her stories because someone had dm’d her a message she didn’t like 🤪
bloody hell?????? she’s probably the angriest reality tv “sleb” around, it’s kind of scary actually. i think she might do a lot of drugs, one clip from GS at a fancy dress party she has pupils like black holes, maybe the anger is drug induced or she has just never had any anger management over her life but, w t a f her behaviour is not normal.

mumoffouryearoldx

How is Bethan affording to stay over in Dubai for so long? A couple of series of GS and flogging any old tat cannot be funding this. 💩 🚽?

Bethan’s life has turned around so much in the past 4 months she’s lived in another country prob thanks to Chloe and she now has her own apartment prob rented....yeh your doing amazing darlin!!!

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Will Bethan literally fuck off with “sign from the universe” “if I didn’t meditate” fuck the fuck off. It’s so fucking annoying

• Haha
living the life of it though. Her overdraft must be shocking. But yeah, her not being well known is clear in that range because it’s proper market style tat (nothing wrong with markets but I was late nineties noughties girl and experienced the 5 lyrics dresses for a tenner type shops) it’s the really low rent misguided stuff. And everything has a fucking hole in!
Abbie has a clothing range doesn't she? Fest girl or something like that. Its minging 🤢
They get to "front" these cheap clothing ranges but the clothes just look plain awful, snobby as that sounds. The amount of discounts they all do is daft. No profit can be made surely?

• Wow

VIP Member
I use to like her when she first was on Geordie shore I thought how refreshing a natural looking girl, no Botox or filler and now WTAF 😱
That's reality TV for you, these "women" turn up, get paid, get surgery and on the gravy train.

Slaykay

Chatty Member
How much shit is a Bethan trying to flog....??? Such absolute shit. I wonder what she’s doing in Dubai all alone and she’s moved to a new apartment